Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Scott/Gary,

With the exception of a few "dummy" questions, I emulated the proverbial "fly on the ceiling" and lurked my way through nearly all of the posts this month. What I learned was not what I expected, but you've both given me a great deal of food for thought and a lesson in tolerance, patience, and persistence all in one.

Should one of you have run for political office in the USA, you might have run as a Republican with a moderate streak, hoping to progress with all others in support of a common country. If you had, you would surely have been called a RINO (Republican In Name Only) by those of your own party, and a right wing ideologue by the Dems. There would be hardly anyone who would agree with your thoughtful moderation.

Me? I'm looking forward to the works both of you wll move towards with your new projects. Thank you for your efforts with the unwashed at GHMB. It was an amazing effort.

Best,

Ray

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 219 Scott Creighton 01-Mar-12 09:59
Before you run off.... 225 lobo-hotei 01-Mar-12 15:28
Re: Before you run off.... 128 Merrell 02-Mar-12 08:52
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 137 Thomas Razzeto 02-Mar-12 02:44
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 153 BethSwiss 03-Mar-12 17:21
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 124 drrayeye 04-Mar-12 12:26
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 110 BethSwiss 09-Mar-12 09:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.