Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi GHMB,

I would like to sign off as Graham's AoM for Feb 2012 by offering my heartfelt thanks and sincere gratitude to Graham for extending to us this wonderful honour and privilege to discuss the various aspects of our book, 'The Giza Prophecy' on GHMB. I have had an absolutely fantastic time here and am saddened only by the fact that we landed the shortest month of the year! :)

You have all contributed amazingly well (as I knew you would) to what Gary and I have presented here and I thank you all for that - you have given me (and I'm sure, Gary too) some food for thought and deserve a pat on the back from us both. Well done you guys and gals.

I am off now to work on my next book but rest assured that I shall always be passing through GHMB, the best and most open virtual world on the net for expressing one's thoughts on our ancient past.

Good luck to Thomas Razzeto, the AoM for March 2012.

Take care everyone.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

"The man o' independent mind... is king o' men for a' that." - Robert Burns.

Post Edited (01-Mar-12 10:03)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 219 Scott Creighton 01-Mar-12 09:59
Before you run off.... 225 lobo-hotei 01-Mar-12 15:28
Re: Before you run off.... 128 Merrell 02-Mar-12 08:52
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 137 Thomas Razzeto 02-Mar-12 02:44
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 153 BethSwiss 03-Mar-12 17:21
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 125 drrayeye 04-Mar-12 12:26
Re: Many Thanks to Everyone for a Truly Fabulous Month as AoM 111 BethSwiss 09-Mar-12 09:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.