Thanks for trying but:
- maybe you should switch on your 'stars labels'. Than you will see the position of the heart of the Lion (Regulus)
- Starry Night doesn't provide the correct information on the position of Halley's Comet. But it is closest to the sun and best visible on this day.
- maybe you should also switch on the Celestial guides> Summer/Winter solstice
- maybe you should also switch on the Alt-Az Guides> Poles to get the spot of the zenith
- I'm not sure you have your hometown set correctly that maybe the reason why Starry Night is not giving you the correct output.
[on.fb.me] (hope this works)
Please notice that the position of the tails of Halley's Comet are on the horns of the Bull Taurus. This is the position of the two planets Jupiter and Saturn and Regulus at sunset.
On my screen there is a second 'triad' at sunrise in the east with Mercury, Venus and Mars in Aries. All the planets where present on this special day.