Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Scott Creighton wrote:

>
Quote

AS: ...they had no geological clue of what today
> someone is imagining they were doing...
(Emphasis
> mine).
>
> SC: Why wouldn't they? You are the one who stated they had
> advanced geological knowledge (and, according to your statement
> above, now seem to be changing your mind). Which is it? I am
> the one awaiting you to cite evidence of what you claim (and
> then, eh, seem to deny). Do you even know which day of the
> week it is? Must be a great thing to be able to change your
> mind so quickly. Evidence please.

Obviously you aren't understanding what he is saying.

Answer me this Scott, would you, knowing that the world would end and saw that it happened already, build the main means of survivial on a plateau that has been flooded god knows how many times before? Seriously, are you saying that the AE knew all this previous history and could lay out massive structures with insane preciseness over vast distances, could tell which ground is strong enough to hold these massive structures and yet decide to build it on what amounts to Egypt's New Orleans site?

Your fantasy story is leaking like the levees 5 days into Katrina!
>
> EDIT: Oh, and BTW - you still haven't properly explained who
> these "Lost ones" are.

They are the non-evidenced in AE Culture that created this fantasy you "found".

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 323 Scott Creighton 13-Feb-12 23:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 171 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 00:51
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 157 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 01:05
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 187 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 01:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 147 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 01:21
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 283 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 01:41
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 164 Morten 14-Feb-12 09:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 191 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 11:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 205 Morten 14-Feb-12 13:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 162 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 22:38
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 275 Morten 15-Feb-12 07:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 168 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 10:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 158 Morten 15-Feb-12 10:23
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 200 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 11:04
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 130 Morten 15-Feb-12 11:44
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 234 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 12:48
When the Going Gets Tough... 205 Morten 25-Feb-12 12:57
Re: When the Going Gets Tough...Morten Avoids Answering.... 252 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:38
Nonsense.. 253 Morten 25-Feb-12 19:12
Re: Nonsense.. 160 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 20:16
Re: Nonsense.. 230 Morten 25-Feb-12 21:27
Re: Nonsense.. 221 cladking 26-Feb-12 00:31
Re: Nonsense.. 215 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:48
Re: Nonsense.. 223 Merrell 26-Feb-12 09:15
Re: Nonsense.. 183 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: Nonsense.. 203 Morten 26-Feb-12 10:08
Re: Nonsense.. 194 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: Nonsense.. 214 Morten 26-Feb-12 21:40
Re: Nonsense.. 173 Gary Osborn 26-Feb-12 22:04
Re: Nonsense.. 194 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:11
Re: Nonsense.. 250 Morten 26-Feb-12 22:36
Re: Nonsense.. 248 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:40
Re: Nonsense.. 155 Morten 26-Feb-12 22:47
Re: Nonsense.. 245 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:50
Re: Nonsense.. 188 Morten 26-Feb-12 23:13
Re: Nonsense.. 166 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 23:31
Re: How was it done? 196 MJT 27-Feb-12 01:16
Re: How was it done? 151 Gary Osborn 27-Feb-12 02:31
Re: How was it done? 151 MJT 27-Feb-12 11:59
Re: How was it done? 291 Gary Osborn 28-Feb-12 02:16
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 166 MJT 28-Feb-12 08:59
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 198 Morten 28-Feb-12 09:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 192 Scott Creighton 28-Feb-12 10:59
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 176 MJT 28-Feb-12 11:21
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 195 MJT 28-Feb-12 21:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 157 cladking 29-Feb-12 00:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 219 Gary Osborn 29-Feb-12 05:34
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 151 MJT 29-Feb-12 21:51
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 222 Gary Osborn 29-Feb-12 23:46
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 227 Scott Creighton 29-Feb-12 23:48
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 232 MJT 01-Mar-12 00:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 263 Scott Creighton 01-Mar-12 01:01
Re: How was it done? 172 Ahatmose 27-Feb-12 02:40
Re: How was it done? 253 Gary Osborn 27-Feb-12 03:38
Re: How was it done? 192 Archae Solenhofen 27-Feb-12 17:04
Re: How was it done? 265 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 17:32
Re: How was it done? 271 Archae Solenhofen 27-Feb-12 18:26
Re: How was it done? 224 LonelyAngel 27-Feb-12 20:08
Re: How was it done? 217 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:08
Re: How was it done? 174 LonelyAngel 28-Feb-12 20:03
Re: How was it done? 164 Ahatmose 28-Feb-12 23:30
Re: How was it done? 218 LonelyAngel 29-Feb-12 16:07
Re: How was it done? 198 Ahatmose 29-Feb-12 16:16
Re: How was it done? 262 lobo-hotei 29-Feb-12 16:24
Re: How was it done? 231 hendrik dirker 28-Feb-12 04:08
Re: How was it done? 133 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 11:57
enough with childish games 218 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 13:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 122 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 02:11
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 140 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 12:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 161 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 16:27
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 159 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 17:30
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 188 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 17:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 175 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 22:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 234 magisterchessmutt 15-Feb-12 01:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 149 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 01:59
Addendum: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza - Lines That DO Work 181 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 02:14
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 139 Archae Solenhofen 15-Feb-12 02:50
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 205 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 03:13
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 123 Archae Solenhofen 15-Feb-12 03:49
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 magisterchessmutt 16-Feb-12 18:06
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 212 molder 15-Feb-12 10:20
Hellenic measures?! 260 Spiros 16-Feb-12 12:41
Re: Hellenic measures?! 202 magisterchessmutt 16-Feb-12 18:17
Re: Hellenic measures?! 152 Spiros 16-Feb-12 21:19
Re: Hellenic measures?! 135 magisterchessmutt 18-Feb-12 03:34
Re: Hellenic measures?! 160 magisterchessmutt 18-Feb-12 03:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 164 Loki74 14-Feb-12 10:40
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 125 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 12:04
But I Thought G3 Was Rectangular ? 199 Ahatmose 14-Feb-12 13:15
Re: But I Thought G3 Was Rectangular ? 169 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 13:41
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 03:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 130 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 22:30
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 148 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 12:01
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 212 Ahatmose 16-Feb-12 14:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 16:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 187 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 16:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 180 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 17:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 191 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 17:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 Ahatmose 16-Feb-12 19:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 131 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 20:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 209 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 23:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 190 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 15:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 218 Archae Solenhofen 18-Feb-12 17:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 18:23
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 174 Archae Solenhofen 18-Feb-12 19:20
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 166 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 23:18
What Lehner has to say 149 Merrell 20-Feb-12 18:47
Re: What Lehner has to say 254 Scott Creighton 20-Feb-12 19:30
Re: What Lehner has to say 181 Ahatmose 20-Feb-12 19:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 156 cladking 20-Feb-12 22:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 193 Archae Solenhofen 20-Feb-12 22:39
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 202 cladking 21-Feb-12 19:08
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 157 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 20:24
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 cladking 22-Feb-12 22:03
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 139 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 23:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning 253 Thunderbird 21-Feb-12 20:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 233 Merrell 21-Feb-12 15:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 280 cladking 21-Feb-12 19:25
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 262 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 180 Merrell 22-Feb-12 14:16
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 154 cladking 22-Feb-12 22:18
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 146 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 149 Ahatmose 23-Feb-12 01:12
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 189 cladking 18-Feb-12 22:57
Problem is ... They do not line up 174 Ahatmose 19-Feb-12 00:44
Re: Problem is ... They do not line up 199 Ahatmose 19-Feb-12 01:05
Re: Problem is ... They do not line up 178 Scott Creighton 19-Feb-12 16:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 161 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 03:02
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 198 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 14:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 170 Gary Osborn 21-Feb-12 15:26
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 145 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 15:35
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 218 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 16:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 16:53
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 208 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 17:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 228 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 286 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:09
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 156 Thunderbird 22-Feb-12 05:04
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 234 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 17:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 174 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 240 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 17:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 236 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 200 Merrell 21-Feb-12 17:53
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 162 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 144 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:19
The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 253 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:26
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 221 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 133 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 239 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 19:07
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 140 Merrell 21-Feb-12 19:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 190 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:38
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 164 Merrell 22-Feb-12 17:57
When the Going Gets Tough.. 213 Morten 25-Feb-12 10:17
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 128 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 17:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 199 Morten 25-Feb-12 18:39
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 153 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:53
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 150 Morten 25-Feb-12 22:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 258 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 01:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 142 Morten 26-Feb-12 09:29
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 198 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 159 Morten 26-Feb-12 21:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 143 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:36
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 209 Morten 26-Feb-12 23:28
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 246 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 23:41
Calm down... 249 Morten 27-Feb-12 07:50
Answer the Question Properly 158 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 11:15
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 150 Merrell 25-Feb-12 21:50
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 213 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:37
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 153 Merrell 26-Feb-12 10:14
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 219 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 196 Merrell 26-Feb-12 20:05
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 335 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:11
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 235 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:14
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 162 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 09:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 152 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 14:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 286 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:45
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 129 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 17:38
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 248 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:15
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 161 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 12:32
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 242 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 14:44
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 141 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 15:16
If it makes you feel better... 324 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 15:21
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 144 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 17:43
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 178 cladking 24-Feb-12 21:03
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 246 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:20
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 258 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:36
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 189 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 17:56
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 257 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:28
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 175 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 12:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 237 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 14:57
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 150 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 15:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 220 Merrell 24-Feb-12 21:00
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 221 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 21:10
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 210 Merrell 25-Feb-12 14:05
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 203 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:35
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 163 Merrell 26-Feb-12 13:56
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 144 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:42
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 204 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 282 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 14:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 138 Merrell 25-Feb-12 15:09
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 194 Merrell 25-Feb-12 16:42
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 264 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 199 cladking 22-Feb-12 21:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 220 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:29
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 183 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:12
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 264 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 18:01
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 198 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:06
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 142 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 18:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 145 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 19:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 135 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:50
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 211 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 22:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 226 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 06:18
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 210 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 194 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 17:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 208 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 18:03
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 188 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 18:58
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 128 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 159 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 23:50
When the Going Gets Tough.. 148 Morten 25-Feb-12 10:32
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 165 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 17:41
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 228 Archae Solenhofen 25-Feb-12 18:53
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 228 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:57
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 147 Archae Solenhofen 25-Feb-12 19:18
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 105 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 20:19
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 269 Morten 25-Feb-12 23:20
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 290 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:59
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 213 Merrell 26-Feb-12 09:42
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 256 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:49
Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 251 Merrell 26-Feb-12 21:21
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 143 Gary Osborn 26-Feb-12 22:03
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 162 Merrell 27-Feb-12 14:09
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 216 Merrell 29-Feb-12 11:59
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 172 Merrell 29-Feb-12 16:20
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal - Reply from Gary 244 Merrell 18-Aug-13 15:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 190 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:35
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 179 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:29
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 170 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 09:40
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 226 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:54
I see the locust have arrived 203 Ahatmose 21-Feb-12 23:40
Re: I see the locust have arrived 174 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:59
Re: I see the locust have arrived 162 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 00:41
Re: I see the locust have arrived 206 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 17:02
Re: I see the locust have arrived 134 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 17:42
Mod Note > Ahatmose 201 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Feb-12 18:47
Re: I see the locust have arrived 249 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 00:42
Re: I see the locust have arrived 130 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 01:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 195 Thunderbird 21-Feb-12 20:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 149 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 218 DUNE 21-Feb-12 23:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 300 hendrik dirker 22-Feb-12 04:27
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 113 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 07:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 212 hendrik dirker 27-Feb-12 15:34
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 140 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 11:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 314 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 17:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 209 Audrey 22-Feb-12 18:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 273 MJT 22-Feb-12 22:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 133 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 00:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 147 MJT 23-Feb-12 09:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 257 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 11:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 304 Audrey 23-Feb-12 05:21
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 209 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 00:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 165 Audrey 23-Feb-12 05:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 156 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 11:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 142 Ahatmose 23-Feb-12 13:38
Bravo!! 259 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 238 Audrey 24-Feb-12 06:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 149 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 12:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 242 Audrey 24-Feb-12 22:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 116 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 22:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 184 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 110 Audrey 24-Feb-12 07:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 124 cladking 24-Feb-12 16:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 107 DUNE 23-Feb-12 16:49
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 102 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 16:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 147 DUNE 23-Feb-12 16:58
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 136 G.J. de Jong 30-Mar-12 00:02
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 108 Ahatmose 30-Mar-12 00:34
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 120 G.J. de Jong 31-Mar-12 22:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 104 Ahatmose 01-Apr-12 01:02


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.