Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Scott Creighton wrote:

>
Quote

LH: Any real evidence fromt eh AE's culture ...
>
> SC: You are not the arbiter of what is relevant evidence and
> what is not.

Neither are you. It is what it is. Pyramids are fact. Your circle mumbo jumbo faith-based belief fantasy isn't. Neat, inclusive but not supported by any real evidence jsut hopefulness on the authors' part to make money.

> Geometry was very much a part - a monumental part - of the
> culture as even a cursory glance at the Giza monuments should
> tell you.

So we can expand that to include all cultures as Geometry obsessed? I can't believe anything gets done today with so many "geometrical" obsessions layed out in this world. Look at all the geometrical obsession all over New York City for one example.

> Now, if you consider any of the geometric relationships
> presented in previous posts in this thread are merely the
> result of chance, then I suggest you try the expeirements that
> go along with our proposal. Here's one to get you started:

For what purpose? Is that AE cultural evidence to support your fantasy? You have this backwards Scott. It is for you to find the evidence to prove your fantasy right.

> Take 4 coins and throw them randomly to the floor.

Why? Let me lay 3,4,10,etc. geometrical squares on the floor in a determined layout(i.e. facing cardinal directions without any blocking the others) and let Don and Ogy and the other pattern-finders NOT find a few dozen patterns with some mathematical, suggestive meaning.

Finding one doesn't mean it is the truth. Afterall a single state lottery(18million to 1) or multiple state lottery(as high as 120million to 1) would take you many lifetimes to go thru every combo yet it seems people still win those lotteries. Your throwing out of high odds doesn't mean squat.

> Now try and
> connect all four coins in a perfect circle with a piece of
> string.

Connect all four you say? Like you did with the Giza three and the sphinx? Or did you mean to say encircle them?

You will find it incredibly difficult. Now, even if you
> finally succeed, then take a fifth coin and throw it randomly
> to the floor to see if it falls almost precisely in the centre
> of your circle. If you fail, start all over again.
>
> You will be trying to succeed at this for a very, very long
> time indeed. And yet, lo and behold, it is right there in front
> of us at Giza.

yep. And a 3 year old child can draw a circle in the sand but it doesn't mean they know Pi. Same with your circle drawings.
Cute circles, doesn't mean squat with regards to real proof and AE culture.
Fictional, money making fantasy books congrats. Proof? no way, not even close.


Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 321 Scott Creighton 13-Feb-12 23:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 168 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 00:51
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 154 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 01:05
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 184 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 01:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 01:21
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 279 NetWorkAngel 14-Feb-12 01:41
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 158 Morten 14-Feb-12 09:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 189 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 11:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 202 Morten 14-Feb-12 13:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 160 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 22:38
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 272 Morten 15-Feb-12 07:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 166 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 10:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 Morten 15-Feb-12 10:23
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 197 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 11:04
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 127 Morten 15-Feb-12 11:44
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 231 Scott Creighton 15-Feb-12 12:48
When the Going Gets Tough... 201 Morten 25-Feb-12 12:57
Re: When the Going Gets Tough...Morten Avoids Answering.... 249 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:38
Nonsense.. 249 Morten 25-Feb-12 19:12
Re: Nonsense.. 157 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 20:16
Re: Nonsense.. 226 Morten 25-Feb-12 21:27
Re: Nonsense.. 215 cladking 26-Feb-12 00:31
Re: Nonsense.. 212 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:48
Re: Nonsense.. 218 Merrell 26-Feb-12 09:15
Re: Nonsense.. 181 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: Nonsense.. 200 Morten 26-Feb-12 10:08
Re: Nonsense.. 192 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: Nonsense.. 210 Morten 26-Feb-12 21:40
Re: Nonsense.. 170 Gary Osborn 26-Feb-12 22:04
Re: Nonsense.. 192 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:11
Re: Nonsense.. 247 Morten 26-Feb-12 22:36
Re: Nonsense.. 246 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:40
Re: Nonsense.. 152 Morten 26-Feb-12 22:47
Re: Nonsense.. 241 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:50
Re: Nonsense.. 185 Morten 26-Feb-12 23:13
Re: Nonsense.. 162 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 23:31
Re: How was it done? 193 MJT 27-Feb-12 01:16
Re: How was it done? 147 Gary Osborn 27-Feb-12 02:31
Re: How was it done? 147 MJT 27-Feb-12 11:59
Re: How was it done? 287 Gary Osborn 28-Feb-12 02:16
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 163 MJT 28-Feb-12 08:59
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 195 Morten 28-Feb-12 09:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 188 Scott Creighton 28-Feb-12 10:59
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 171 MJT 28-Feb-12 11:21
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 192 MJT 28-Feb-12 21:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 153 cladking 29-Feb-12 00:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 217 Gary Osborn 29-Feb-12 05:34
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 149 MJT 29-Feb-12 21:51
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 220 Gary Osborn 29-Feb-12 23:46
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 224 Scott Creighton 29-Feb-12 23:48
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 229 MJT 01-Mar-12 00:33
Re: How was it done? - still unanswered 260 Scott Creighton 01-Mar-12 01:01
Re: How was it done? 166 Ahatmose 27-Feb-12 02:40
Re: How was it done? 247 Gary Osborn 27-Feb-12 03:38
Re: How was it done? 189 Archae Solenhofen 27-Feb-12 17:04
Re: How was it done? 259 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 17:32
Re: How was it done? 266 Archae Solenhofen 27-Feb-12 18:26
Re: How was it done? 221 LonelyAngel 27-Feb-12 20:08
Re: How was it done? 212 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:08
Re: How was it done? 171 LonelyAngel 28-Feb-12 20:03
Re: How was it done? 160 Ahatmose 28-Feb-12 23:30
Re: How was it done? 214 LonelyAngel 29-Feb-12 16:07
Re: How was it done? 194 Ahatmose 29-Feb-12 16:16
Re: How was it done? 258 lobo-hotei 29-Feb-12 16:24
Re: How was it done? 227 hendrik dirker 28-Feb-12 04:08
Re: How was it done? 129 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 11:57
enough with childish games 213 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 13:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 119 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 02:11
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 137 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 12:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 156 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 16:27
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 155 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 17:30
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 184 Archae Solenhofen 14-Feb-12 17:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 172 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 22:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 230 magisterchessmutt 15-Feb-12 01:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 146 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 01:59
Addendum: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza - Lines That DO Work 178 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 02:14
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 137 Archae Solenhofen 15-Feb-12 02:50
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 188 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 03:13
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 119 Archae Solenhofen 15-Feb-12 03:49
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 magisterchessmutt 16-Feb-12 18:06
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 207 molder 15-Feb-12 10:20
Hellenic measures?! 256 Spiros 16-Feb-12 12:41
Re: Hellenic measures?! 200 magisterchessmutt 16-Feb-12 18:17
Re: Hellenic measures?! 149 Spiros 16-Feb-12 21:19
Re: Hellenic measures?! 132 magisterchessmutt 18-Feb-12 03:34
Re: Hellenic measures?! 157 magisterchessmutt 18-Feb-12 03:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 159 Loki74 14-Feb-12 10:40
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 122 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 12:04
But I Thought G3 Was Rectangular ? 194 Ahatmose 14-Feb-12 13:15
Re: But I Thought G3 Was Rectangular ? 165 Scott Creighton 14-Feb-12 13:41
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 149 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 03:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 128 Ahatmose 15-Feb-12 22:30
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 144 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 12:01
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 210 Ahatmose 16-Feb-12 14:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 140 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 16:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 185 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 16:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 177 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 17:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 187 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 17:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 151 Ahatmose 16-Feb-12 19:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 127 Archae Solenhofen 16-Feb-12 20:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 206 Scott Creighton 16-Feb-12 23:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 186 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 15:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 215 Archae Solenhofen 18-Feb-12 17:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 147 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 18:23
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 170 Archae Solenhofen 18-Feb-12 19:20
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 160 Scott Creighton 18-Feb-12 23:18
What Lehner has to say 144 Merrell 20-Feb-12 18:47
Re: What Lehner has to say 251 Scott Creighton 20-Feb-12 19:30
Re: What Lehner has to say 178 Ahatmose 20-Feb-12 19:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 148 cladking 20-Feb-12 22:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 189 Archae Solenhofen 20-Feb-12 22:39
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 198 cladking 21-Feb-12 19:08
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 20:24
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 141 cladking 22-Feb-12 22:03
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 136 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 141 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 23:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning 249 Thunderbird 21-Feb-12 20:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 230 Merrell 21-Feb-12 15:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 276 cladking 21-Feb-12 19:25
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 257 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 176 Merrell 22-Feb-12 14:16
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 150 cladking 22-Feb-12 22:18
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 142 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 146 Ahatmose 23-Feb-12 01:12
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 185 cladking 18-Feb-12 22:57
Problem is ... They do not line up 168 Ahatmose 19-Feb-12 00:44
Re: Problem is ... They do not line up 195 Ahatmose 19-Feb-12 01:05
Re: Problem is ... They do not line up 175 Scott Creighton 19-Feb-12 16:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 156 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 03:02
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 196 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 14:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 167 Gary Osborn 21-Feb-12 15:26
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 141 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 15:35
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 212 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 16:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 138 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 16:53
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 204 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 17:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 225 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 280 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:09
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 Thunderbird 22-Feb-12 05:04
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 232 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 17:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 172 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:33
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 237 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 17:42
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 234 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 198 Merrell 21-Feb-12 17:53
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 157 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 17:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 152 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 141 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:19
The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 250 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:26
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 218 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 131 Merrell 21-Feb-12 18:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 235 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 19:07
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 134 Merrell 21-Feb-12 19:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 184 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:38
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 159 Merrell 22-Feb-12 17:57
When the Going Gets Tough.. 209 Morten 25-Feb-12 10:17
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 125 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 17:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 195 Morten 25-Feb-12 18:39
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 149 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:53
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 146 Morten 25-Feb-12 22:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 255 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 01:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 140 Morten 26-Feb-12 09:29
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 194 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:48
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 153 Morten 26-Feb-12 21:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 141 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 22:36
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 206 Morten 26-Feb-12 23:28
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 242 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 23:41
Calm down... 245 Morten 27-Feb-12 07:50
Answer the Question Properly 156 Scott Creighton 27-Feb-12 11:15
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 146 Merrell 25-Feb-12 21:50
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 210 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:37
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 150 Merrell 26-Feb-12 10:14
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 216 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 189 Merrell 26-Feb-12 20:05
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 327 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:11
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 231 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:14
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 159 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 09:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 150 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 14:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 279 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:45
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 124 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 17:38
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 243 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:15
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 155 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 12:32
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 235 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 14:44
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 139 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 15:16
If it makes you feel better... 318 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 15:21
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 139 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 17:43
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 175 cladking 24-Feb-12 21:03
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 238 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:20
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 251 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:36
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 184 Gary Osborn 22-Feb-12 17:56
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 252 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:28
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 172 Gary Osborn 24-Feb-12 12:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 233 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 14:57
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 146 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 15:55
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 218 Merrell 24-Feb-12 21:00
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 216 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 21:10
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 205 Merrell 25-Feb-12 14:05
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 199 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:35
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 161 Merrell 26-Feb-12 13:56
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 140 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:42
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 192 lobo-hotei 28-Feb-12 14:25
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 278 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 14:31
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 131 Merrell 25-Feb-12 15:09
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 190 Merrell 25-Feb-12 16:42
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 261 Ahatmose 25-Feb-12 23:47
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 196 cladking 22-Feb-12 21:49
Re: The Blue Sun of Illiantia (and the Great Pillars of Xhallir) 214 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:29
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 176 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:12
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 260 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 18:01
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 195 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:06
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 140 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 18:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 143 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 18:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 151 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 19:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 133 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:50
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 200 Archae Solenhofen 21-Feb-12 22:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 222 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 06:18
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 202 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:48
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 191 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 17:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 205 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 18:03
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 183 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 18:58
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 123 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 22:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 157 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 23:50
When the Going Gets Tough.. 145 Morten 25-Feb-12 10:32
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 162 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 17:41
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 225 Archae Solenhofen 25-Feb-12 18:53
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 226 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 18:57
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 142 Archae Solenhofen 25-Feb-12 19:18
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 102 Scott Creighton 25-Feb-12 20:19
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 265 Morten 25-Feb-12 23:20
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 285 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 00:59
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 208 Merrell 26-Feb-12 09:42
Re: When the Going Gets Tough.. 254 Scott Creighton 26-Feb-12 19:49
Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 248 Merrell 26-Feb-12 21:21
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 141 Gary Osborn 26-Feb-12 22:03
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 158 Merrell 27-Feb-12 14:09
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 213 Merrell 29-Feb-12 11:59
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal 169 Merrell 29-Feb-12 16:20
Re: Martin Folkes and the Masonic Medal - Reply from Gary 238 Merrell 18-Aug-13 15:46
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 185 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:35
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 174 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:29
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 167 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 09:40
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 221 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 16:54
I see the locust have arrived 200 Ahatmose 21-Feb-12 23:40
Re: I see the locust have arrived 167 lobo-hotei 21-Feb-12 23:59
Re: I see the locust have arrived 158 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 00:41
Re: I see the locust have arrived 197 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 17:02
Re: I see the locust have arrived 130 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 17:42
Mod Note > Ahatmose 197 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Feb-12 18:47
Re: I see the locust have arrived 244 Ahatmose 22-Feb-12 00:42
Re: I see the locust have arrived 127 Archae Solenhofen 22-Feb-12 01:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 191 Thunderbird 21-Feb-12 20:59
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 145 Scott Creighton 21-Feb-12 21:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 216 DUNE 21-Feb-12 23:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 297 hendrik dirker 22-Feb-12 04:27
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 110 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 07:10
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 208 hendrik dirker 27-Feb-12 15:34
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 138 Scott Creighton 22-Feb-12 11:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 306 lobo-hotei 22-Feb-12 17:07
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 207 Audrey 22-Feb-12 18:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 269 MJT 22-Feb-12 22:32
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 130 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 00:55
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 145 MJT 23-Feb-12 09:36
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 254 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 11:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 301 Audrey 23-Feb-12 05:21
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 205 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 00:31
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 161 Audrey 23-Feb-12 05:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 151 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 11:47
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 139 Ahatmose 23-Feb-12 13:38
Bravo!! 251 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:45
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 234 Audrey 24-Feb-12 06:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 147 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 12:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 236 Audrey 24-Feb-12 22:17
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 113 Ahatmose 24-Feb-12 22:37
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 177 lobo-hotei 24-Feb-12 00:57
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 106 Audrey 24-Feb-12 07:22
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 119 cladking 24-Feb-12 16:19
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 104 DUNE 23-Feb-12 16:49
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 98 Scott Creighton 23-Feb-12 16:54
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 145 DUNE 23-Feb-12 16:58
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 134 G.J. de Jong 30-Mar-12 00:02
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 105 Ahatmose 30-Mar-12 00:34
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 118 G.J. de Jong 31-Mar-12 22:56
Re: Evidence of Preconceived Planning at Giza 100 Ahatmose 01-Apr-12 01:02


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.