very good points from a construction standpoint
I'd like to add some additional thoughts (if not why bother posting) :)
If whoever built the complex did it similiar to "our" engineering,
1. a survey would be done prior to building
2. a "layout" drawing would be made showing size, dimensions, contour And existing construction.
3. was sphinx already there, how about underground tunnels, etc
4.If the location of GP to be on existing outcropping - this along with existing construction and plateau shape set design constraints
5. if GP is certain size and distance to the other pyramids is based upon sqrt of GP side, how big can I make the GP without the other pyramids ending up on top of existing construction or in the Nile?
6. how many revisions before they get design correct?
7. this was what i was implying other board about fitting everything on one drawing