Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

My brother asked me back then, if you drew a line straight up from G1 or G2 where would it point to? Look at the longitude and latitude, and if you find the same thing I did be sure to mention me in your next book.

It is well known that the G2 to G1 direction targets Heliopolis. In the past I have pointed out that the these pyramids roughly point to mount Ararat(Elevation: 16,854 ft). If one draws the curve that unites Khafre's pyramid and Ararat then this curve crosses over Heliopolis. None the less I also noticed that the azimuth between G2 and G1 as an angle is equal to the latitude of the tallest peak of the Caucasus mountain range Elbrus(Elevation: 18,510′).

The direction between Menkaure's pyramid and Khafre's pyramid as also that between the Menkaure's pyramid and Khufu's pyramid crosses over the Caucasus mountains range. The G2 - G1 azimuth expressed as longitude also crosses over the Caucasus mountain range even though longitude is arbitrary(based on Greenwich).

EIMI H ZΩH = IHΣOYΣ

[the-phaistos-disk.webnode.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 29-Jul-21 22:04 by Spiros.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 343 Scott Creighton 28-Jul-21 10:59
Re: Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 115 Audrey 28-Jul-21 20:54
Re: Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 109 Scott Creighton 29-Jul-21 11:49
Re: Finding Surid 103 Thunderbird 29-Jul-21 15:43
Re: Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 103 Spiros 29-Jul-21 21:59
Re: Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 111 Martin Stower 29-Jul-21 00:57
Re: Summary - Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift 126 Spiros 30-Jul-21 15:46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.