Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Mitra

Oddly enough I was thinking about Consciousness yesterday. I heard an account of a mother and daughter, lost while out hiking in a forest. The daughter fell and was injured. While they concentrated on the injuries and kept going, this after some days, it was the daughter who had the realisation that she was seriously injured just come to her. She wasn't thinking about it at all. From then on she had a different and practical approach. I took that as her Consciousness Level, which was not injured in any way, taking her calmly up into itself in a Nurturing way. I think we owe it to ourselves to use it to balance with the material world, which is just a part of who we are. The trinity of Mind Body Spirit

You wrote
We use meditation or the ritual of prayer as a practice or a set up that will support us to encounter the meeting point between ourselves and the source. When this magical meeting point happens, it gives birth to that which the heart has been longing for. The side effects of that meeting point attract harmony, inner peace, contentment, joy and a deep sense of connection between creation, the creator and oneself. The more we manage to tap into and experience glimpses of unity, the more the awakening process is in motion. In Zen Buddhism, these glimpses of unity are called Satori.

I think that is what the injured girl tapped into , her Consciousness coming to the rescue of her Mind and Body.

I look forward to your time here

Stay well
Yve

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Mitra Politi our author of the month for January 2020 259 Graham Hancock 06-Jan-21 19:03
Re: Welcome to Mitra Politi our author of the month for January 2020 130 Glass Jigsaw 07-Jan-21 12:16
Re: Welcome to Mitra Politi our author of the month for January 2020 100 Mitra Politi 12-Jan-21 00:29
Re: Welcome to Mitra Politi our author of the month for January 2020 94 Glass Jigsaw 12-Jan-21 19:38
Re: Welcome to Mitra Politi our author of the month for January 2020 101 PB Bytes 13-Jan-21 22:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.