Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Brian , Hi all
I have posted this on the enlighten university youtube channel-

Hi Westcott, Brian Murescu brought me here. Its a little miracle of coincidence. :) Indeed i find it very fascinating and important the work Brian Murarescu is doing! I have a comment i dont hear beeing expressed, when i have listened to Murarescu in interview( i havent read his book yet, tho).

Imprisoned in the Rational Mind.
I know you are not saying that ergot is explicitly what where the ground of the salem withhunts and the frenzy that swept across europe. However when this is mentioned as Joe rogan, also does . I want to add this: They didnt need an exterior substance for them to start this fantasy, it is the dark part of the human condition, cruelty and scapegoating, we know . Back then the world of our ancestors where so different, that us modern humans cant grasp easily. This is before widespread reason. The line between dream and awake state and imagenation was both part of the reality, their spirits where wild and untame. Some of the altered states (or plain madness) that can be induced using halogenics, they where not out of reach for our ancestors using only they mind and body through dance and music f.eg or just the daily experience of life. They where not imprisoned inside a rational mind. We have so many of our dreams, desires and fantasies made by others and projected on a screen, ,that it is hard for us to understand the experience and human condition of back then. They did not know what was on the other side of the land inside the sea , what was in the forest, they belived in spirits and devils and all sorts of creatures and they where real to the imagenation. While the "pagan" priesthood and later the church could be an anchor or an institution that where dictating what people could or should belive, there was also a part of the psyche that was ancestrial and also as Joseph Campbell puts it "The myth is the public dream and the dream is the private myth."
Human does not need and exterior substance to come into another state of mind, It can be induced merely by ritual practice or by an symbolic object such as f.eg drinking a wine in the chalice, the wine need not be strong. Or by other ritual practice. Or going into the woods and becoming a hermit or while hunting becoming the preditor of a prey
Ofcourse my opinion on this does not exclude in any way what i also belive to be the case that halogenics was being consumed as well. However was it ergot that was being used to spike the wine/beer. I find it a little unsatisfying cause if they found that in a jar in spain, they wouldnt really be able to tell if this was because it was spiked or because it was contaminated, thats what i think. Or how would we know if?

In review i must say i do not have any major experience with halogenics or entheogens. But what i red from certain practioners of magick similar experiences seem possible to reach without using an exterior, plant or chemical. I dont know if you have any experiences from catholic mass, that alikens- but what was kept a well hid secret in the Elusian mysteries, might also be the same key to immortality that Christ offers when giving his blood of eternal life in the eukarist. But because there is death penalty for revealing the secret ingredeint i will remain silent here on youtube and join your patreon to discuss further.

kind regards

-Bjarke Sørensen

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 828 brian_muraresku 24-Oct-20 17:55
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 175 jazzmumbles 25-Oct-20 00:05
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 136 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:30
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 117 cjcalleman 24-Nov-20 14:30
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 121 PB Bytes 24-Nov-20 15:16
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 135 cjcalleman 25-Nov-20 21:10
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 124 PB Bytes 27-Nov-20 19:02
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 116 cjcalleman 03-Dec-20 18:35
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 117 PB Bytes 04-Dec-20 21:52
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 136 cjcalleman 14-Dec-20 14:09
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 14 Susan Doris 16-Apr-21 14:57
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 7 Susan Doris 16-Apr-21 14:51
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 117 Naveen 28-Nov-20 16:51
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 125 PB Bytes 28-Nov-20 17:02
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 118 cjcalleman 05-Dec-20 14:39
Gnosis 200 MDaines 25-Oct-20 13:02
Re: Gnosis 148 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:35
Re: Gnosis 148 MDaines 04-Nov-20 08:47
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 178 cjcalleman 26-Oct-20 16:25
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 149 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:37
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 148 cjcalleman 04-Nov-20 15:20
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 143 Glass Jigsaw 04-Nov-20 20:13
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 133 cjcalleman 19-Nov-20 19:23
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 129 Glass Jigsaw 28-Nov-20 01:28
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 131 cjcalleman 03-Dec-20 18:29
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 157 MDaines 04-Nov-20 08:37
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 162 awynands 24-Nov-20 02:46
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 117 Glass Jigsaw 18-Jan-21 17:23
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 67 beowawulf 10-Feb-21 05:26
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 76 Glass Jigsaw 11-Feb-21 01:32
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? No, archetype is 21 Edmond 15-Apr-21 07:50
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? No, archetype is 14 Glass Jigsaw 15-Apr-21 11:23
Mod Caution > Edmond - Necroposting & Advertising 15 Dr. Troglodyte 15-Apr-21 15:25
Re: Drugs, oracles, dating of Ages etc 21 Edmond 15-Apr-21 15:35
Re: Drugs, oracles, dating of Ages etc 10 Susan Doris 16-Apr-21 14:47
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 11 Edmond 17-Apr-21 10:10
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 18 Susan Doris 17-Apr-21 13:00
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 4 Edmond 19-Apr-21 07:25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.