Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi everybody:

In the wake of my appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience with Graham, I've been overwhelmed by the amount of insightful questions and suggestions that have poured into my inbox and social media. This is certainly one of the more interesting, well-structured and briskly-produced commentaries I've seen over the past few weeks.

Would you please watch and let me know your thoughts?

New Research Reveals The Hallucinogenic Origins Of Civilization. Is LSD The Source Of Civilization?
[www.youtube.com]

Recently, on the Joe Rogan podcast, Brain Muraresku, together with Graham Hancock, talked about Brian’s ground-breaking research on the mysteries of Eleusis. His work has provided the first concrete evidence regarding the mysteries of Eleusis. Did ancient man use psychedelic drugs in Ancient Greece? And more importantly, did the ceremonies surrounding this experience result in the birth of civilization? Have we, for the very first time, understood exactly how the Ancient Egyptians entered altered states of consciousness? Are psychedelic drugs at the foundation of modern civilization and the birth of the western world!? These are big questions and I’m really excited to dive into them with you guys in this video!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 258 brian_muraresku 24-Oct-20 17:55
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 46 jazzmumbles 25-Oct-20 00:05
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 22 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:30
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 10 cjcalleman 24-Nov-20 14:30
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 15 PB Bytes 24-Nov-20 15:16
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 22 cjcalleman 25-Nov-20 21:10
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 11 PB Bytes 27-Nov-20 19:02
Gnosis 60 MDaines 25-Oct-20 13:02
Re: Gnosis 20 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:35
Re: Gnosis 23 MDaines 04-Nov-20 08:47
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 48 cjcalleman 26-Oct-20 16:25
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 20 brian_muraresku 03-Nov-20 20:37
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 20 cjcalleman 04-Nov-20 15:20
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 29 Glass Jigsaw 04-Nov-20 20:13
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 20 cjcalleman 19-Nov-20 19:23
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 8 Glass Jigsaw 28-Nov-20 01:28
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 25 MDaines 04-Nov-20 08:37
Re: Is LSD the Source of Civilization? (must-watch YouTube video) 15 awynands 24-Nov-20 02:46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.