Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
My thanks to Graham, once again, for the stimulating and entertaining Joe Rogan conversation. We covered a lot of ground: [youtu.be]. I'm happy to discuss anything mentioned during the podcast, or anything covered in the "Graveyard Beer" article posted this month. As well as any research surrounding my debut book, The Immortality Key. Looking forward!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 881 Graham Hancock 06-Oct-20 14:06
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 293 Eddie Larry 06-Oct-20 23:16
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 275 brian_muraresku 11-Oct-20 18:55
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 256 seanoffshotgun 13-Oct-20 07:44
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 230 Glass Jigsaw 16-Oct-20 13:24
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 317 brian_muraresku 19-Oct-20 00:14
Re: Welcoming Brian Muraresku as Author of the Month with his book The Immortality Key 261 poster72 15-Oct-20 18:59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.