Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

Those are all interesting questions, but they don't seem to have much to do directly with Donald's book. IMO,
Yes, I thought they were quite interesting questions too. However, I am not particularly interested in your opinion of them!!

Donald claims that his "Egyptian yardstick" is an almost magical unit that embodies a different way of understanding our existence in the universe. He claims to be giving us the connector, but in the bit presented to us in his AOM, he doesn't even tell us exactly what is being connected--except that it is all encompassing.
Thank you, but I can assure you I do not need you to interpret the article for me.

So, I think it reaches to the spiritual issues you want to explore, but I doubt that's what he wants to talk about.
And I'm sure Donald Carroll is able to speak for himself rather than having you interpret his intention.

I look forward to reading Donald Carroll's reply and have, as you might have noticed, asked only for brief responses, and did not ask for an essay.

Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 390 Susan Doris 04-Aug-20 16:50
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 143 drrayeye 04-Aug-20 20:18
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 131 Susan Doris 05-Aug-20 05:10
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 145 DBCarroll 05-Aug-20 23:47
Missing element 130 drrayeye 06-Aug-20 01:07
Re: Missing element 133 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 04:14
Different interest 141 drrayeye 06-Aug-20 10:09
Re: Different interest 192 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 18:37
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 139 Susan Doris 06-Aug-20 05:16
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 153 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 05:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.