Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
very interesting article - the idea that the more sophisticated the measurement system, the greater the sophistication of the society seems to me to be a very logical idea. \I think it is also logical to accept that far more communication between peoples took place far earlier than has been believed at various times.
I read a lot of what Petrie said, and about him, … when I was in Australia actually.

May I ask: Do you believe there is 'a divine' and, if so, in a word or two, can you define it?
Do you think the body was 'divinely designed'? If so, who or what designed the designer?!!
Also, as far as consciousness is concerned, can you say, again in a few words, what is the difference between consciousness and 'higher' consciousness?

Susan
Edited to say that oh dear, I thought I had started a newtopic. could mods possibly make this a separate topic with the title: Three questions for Donald B Carroll? Very sorry about that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04-Aug-20 16:57 by Susan Doris.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 235 Susan Doris 04-Aug-20 16:50
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 71 drrayeye 04-Aug-20 20:18
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 63 Susan Doris 05-Aug-20 05:10
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 76 DBCarroll 05-Aug-20 23:47
Missing element 64 drrayeye 06-Aug-20 01:07
Re: Missing element 72 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 04:14
Different interest 70 drrayeye 06-Aug-20 10:09
Re: Different interest 100 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 18:37
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 76 Susan Doris 06-Aug-20 05:16
Re: Three brief questions for Donald B Carroll 81 DBCarroll 06-Aug-20 05:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.