Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
In my previous post I stated that the day after my abduction experience, I bought a used book, Communion by Whitley Strieber. I flipped to a random page and started reading, it was his account of the first time he had become aware he was an abductee. The most interesting part, as I say, was where he says these beings were insect-like. I had never heard anything like that before, and that was what had most stood out about my experience in my apartment the night before: that these beings are insect-like.

Yet if you look at the cover of Communion, it shows a face of one of these abductor beings, and it looks nothing like an insect. And the book was made into a movie, and I once overheard my roommate's tv and saw a segment of the movie, and they were using this same face for the abductor beings as was on the book cover.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Why would Whitley write a non-fiction book and then totally misrepresent what these beings look like? In his book he even admits that image on the cover is an artist's representation but doesn't actually look like the abductor beings. So why is it on the cover and in the movie??

If you've read my research you know what my answer is: hypnofunk. (hypnotic energy used to make people stupid). We live in a hypnotic prison. It's obvious to me Whitley's mind is being tampered with. He's being "managed". The movie and book are designed to make you think, "hey maybe these guys aren't so bad after all." Don't fall for it.

I hope my account gives comfort to anyone reading who has had to deal with these degenerates in their own life. The way I was shown their technology could be overridden by a more advanced Power, and the way I connected with helpful spirit serpent beings, has made is so this all doesn't boggle my mind. I've had to do a tremendous amount of crying, brought on by meditation, and I assume most was due to these intruders. Little kids are very smart. They don't hold in grief, they let it go. And then they're laughing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02-Jun-20 04:28 by Tom M Culhane.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Whitley: Intentions 464 lukehancock 12-May-20 17:57
Re: To Whitley: Intentions 117 Tom M Culhane 31-May-20 15:04
Re: To Whitley: Intentions 98 PB Bytes 31-May-20 16:33
Re: To Whitley: Intentions 89 Tom M Culhane 02-Jun-20 02:53
Re: To Whitley: Intentions 86 Susan Doris 02-Jun-20 05:10
Re: To Whitley: Intentions 142 greengirl5 02-Jun-20 07:11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.