Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello to everyone!

I would like to thank everyone who has so far participated with the discussions in the topics posted in this section. I have had an amazing time talking with everyone already, and we have hardly begun! I am enthusiastically looking forward to more, and I hope you are, as well.

A brief announcement is in order, and I wanted to extend a personal invitation to my friends at GrahamHancock.com as a token of sincere gratitude for recognizing me as the Author of the Month for the month of March, 2020. In fact, this is the official launching point!

I will be posting my first video, on my brand new channel sometime in the next 24 hours, so subscribe to Coral Castle TV on [www.youtube.com], and ask for notifications so that when my first, and subsequent episodes are uploaded, you will know right away.

My brand new channel will feature lectures, experiments, interviews, and much more on the subject of Ed Leedskalnin, The Coral Castle, related work like Graham Hancock's, John Anthony West's, Robert Bauval, and others, and the many similar megalithic structures all over the world which we see mirroring each other through untold thousands of years. I will be re-posting new versions of some of my old videos, which are no longer available, so many subjects related to The Leedskalnin Codex will be as thoroughly covered as possible. I sincerely, and warmly invite anyone interested in my book, my discoveries, Ed Leedskalnin, and megalithic structures from all times and cultures to join me on Coral Castle TV on youtube, throughout the month of March, and beyond, and see the decoding of a modern-day Universal Genius who may have learned some of his most important lessons from the greatest minds of our ancient past. See you there!

Thank all of you so much for your amazing support of my work, and I please ask you to continue that support, because without you, it is impossible to succeed. - RL

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Author Update 584 RLPoole 12-Mar-20 20:35
Re: Author Update 159 PB Bytes 13-Mar-20 16:10
Re: Author Update 249 RLPoole 14-Mar-20 10:49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.