Greg and I appreciate your encouragement at every stage in this project, which alongside America Before begins to reveal the true origins of what we might see as the emergence of human civilization during the Upper Paleolithic age.
I think the questions that need to be addressed as we go along are:
1. Who exactly were the Denisovans?
2. What did they look like?
3. What impact did they have on the emergence of modern human society?
4. What was their presence in the Americas?
5. How did their brains function, and, lastly,
6. Is there really any truth in the idea that the Denisovans might have been of exceptional size, and as such were perhaps the forerunners of the oversized individuals who were at the heart of mound building cultures such as the Adena, the Hopewell and the Mississipians? Were these "giants" in fact descendents of Denisovan-modern human hybrids?
In addition to this we should attempt to explore Greg and my notion of the shamanic civilization, something that I would equate with your own lost civilization as outlined in America Before. Did it really have a universal cosmic death journey involving the Milky Way and key star portals most obviously in Orion and Cygnus. Was it also the source of the cosmic numbers that came to associated with sacred literature and architecture across the ancient world from Mesopotamia through to China, Cambodia and Java? Was it really the inspiration for the geometric forms and layout of mound complexes both in North and South America?
There is so much more besides, particularly the subject of paleogenetics and its implications for the emergence of modern human societies in the Americas.
So Greg and I will be happy to take any questions on any of these or any other allied subjects as we proceed through this privileged role as Authors of the Month for October.