Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Hugh,

Great that you are the Author of the Month for August. We communicated in early 2017 when I was hoping to attend the Megalithomania Conference in the UK. Living in Australia however it is expensive to get there – so maybe 2019 or 2020!

I know it would be great to get a handle on the stone circles. As I see it however these anomalies are part of a widening field of unexplained phenomena that are turning mainstream science, history and archaeology on its head.

We could spend our entire lives contemplating the origins and meanings of megaliths and stone circles – but the countless other anomalies would suggest the conventional lines of inquiry will find us wanting.

The above are a few of the ancient artifacts, mysterious buildings and unexplained geological formations I have come across in my research. There are of course many more.

I tend to think our planet is a living entity and this might explain the anomalies. We do not, for example, understand biology. Even simple cell division is totally incomprehensible – and how do our 50 million, million cells all know what sections of DNA to read, so they can code for building the correct body parts – which must then be assembled into a human with a consciousness!

It seems, like our living planet, our species carries and sometimes expresses, ancient DNA that does not make sense in the here and now.

Vestigial organs

Do you think anomalous buildings, mysterious geographical features and unexplained artefacts might be our living body earth’s vestigial organs? Carried from generation to generation in a form of cosmic DNA?

Birkland Currents

Image from everythingselectric

A form of cosmic DNA that, like our own ancient DNA, is occasionally expressed in the form of anomalous buildings, mysterious geographical features and unexplained artefacts, to keep alive our planet’s connection to our ancient past?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12-Aug-18 05:07 by Robert Jameson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Hugh Newman our author of the month for August 2018 3425 Graham Hancock 04-Aug-18 11:39
Re: Welcome to Hugh Newman our author of the month for August 2018 644 Hugh Newman 09-Aug-18 19:55
Just finished watching your 4 part vid series on Baalbek 602 Racho 16-Aug-18 04:08
Maybe Earth is a biological entity 653 Robert Jameson 18-Aug-18 09:00
I'm not understanding of what you are trying to explain 550 Racho 27-Aug-18 18:43
Re: I'm not understanding of what you are trying to explain 854 Robert Jameson 28-Aug-18 10:09
Re: Welcome to Hugh Newman our author of the month for August 2018 640 Robert Jameson 12-Aug-18 05:00
Robert's 'artifacts' 599 eyeofhorus33 20-Aug-18 06:26
Re: Robert's 'artifacts' 570 Robert Jameson 20-Aug-18 07:41
Re: Robert's 'artifacts' 626 eyeofhorus33 20-Aug-18 07:58
Re: Robert's 'artifacts' 632 Jon Ellison 20-Aug-18 17:01
Re: Robert's 'artifacts' 579 Susan Doris 27-Aug-18 11:21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.