Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have not had any hallucinations since 2003. I have a regimen of medication to take these days.

I have had much time to evaluate those experiences and have concluded that they were ALL WAKING DREAMS. I was dreaming with my eyes open while standing on my feet. I am convinced that, yes, there are triggers to the incidences.

First, it is a deep inner need TO KNOW SOMETHING beyond the normal.

Second, super-stress invokes the streaming images and vital voice(s).

Third, I most definitely engage in that status once it begins, going through the entire scenario to it's end. This is very painful to my everyday ego. It is like an invasion of thoughts, images and feeling perceptions that play themselves out. Only the very FIRST incident was intriguing to me, and I enjoyed the incident. Why the later ones felt scary was because I did not want them, but they happended nonetheless.

By the way, I have lightly looked into Fremasonry and I was a Rosicrucian for one year while studying the teachings and having fellowship with others in my area. The First Atrium, at the very end, was going into VISUALISATION in the deeper inner planes, which ruefully reminded me of those hallucinations I had before. So I quit that inquiry of study.

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07-Jan-18 20:26 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 1659 Graham Hancock 04-Jan-18 10:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 417 P.D. Newman 04-Jan-18 14:50
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 407 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 04:55
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 400 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 14:19
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 427 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 16:00
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 407 P.D. Newman 07-Jan-18 17:13
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 401 Itatw70s 07-Jan-18 20:18
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 385 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 00:07
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 402 drdavidanderson 08-Jan-18 17:22
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 424 P.D. Newman 08-Jan-18 17:41
Re: Welcome to P.D. Newman our AoM for January 2018 shares the psychedelic secret of Freemasonry 695 PB Bytes 18-Jan-18 16:37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.