Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

I suspect that, having posited that there is strictly no sophistication underlying the ‘primitive’ Sumerian symbols while also roundly dismissing the idea of Sumerian as having ever been a monosyllabic language, academics will be unlikely to validate this new and very different notion, however convincingly coherent the result on a long literary text.

This is all fascinating stuff and it seems to dovetail with my own work very closely. I believe ancient Egyptian was just one dialect of Ancient Language and this language was metaphysical in nature where each word had a single fixed meaning and every thing had three words to describe it. It was word choice that determined the subject of sentences.

I believe the primary stumbling block we face here (whether we're right or wrong) is that the status quo is so firmly entrenched because people want to believe modern man sits at the crown of creation nd we've cast aside ancient nonsense and superstition. If it's shown there was no nonsense and superstition we might have to recognize our own flaws and our own deep and abiding ignorance.

Man fears the pyramid, time fears man.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 2362 Graham Hancock 03-Aug-17 10:57
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 463 cladking 06-Aug-17 14:43
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 446 MDaines 06-Aug-17 17:35
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 503 cladking 06-Aug-17 18:55
The KABAL 635 MDaines 08-Aug-17 08:13
Re: The KABAL 429 cladking 10-Aug-17 14:55
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 546 eyeofhorus33 08-Aug-17 08:37
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 535 cladking 10-Aug-17 15:10
Re: Welcome to Madeleine Daines author of the month for August 2017 731 Bruce Cornet 26-Sep-17 23:20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.