Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Very interesting indeed.
"Maybe we don’t live in Gnostic times, but the psyche of western culture is finally opening its third eye and catching up with what the Gnostics discovered 2000 years ago."
I believe in ancient times most had a fuel for curiosity and knowledge. I think that is less in modern times, considerably less comparing population differences. It would almost seem ritualistic in ancient times to use psychedelics as a means of guidance and perhaps finding answers. There was less to be distracted with, hardly an interaction with other cultures unless they invaded. Perhaps after the down fall of Egyptian, Myan, Inca etc... cultures was what held back so many being Gnostic. Perhaps it was the fear of death or capture we lost our way and succumbed to the suppressive ones. In modern times (now) I do feel people are starting to go back to the ancient roots. We have so much knowledge at our fingertips now, however a lot is "fake" or cannot be verified. Psychedelic planets are being used more and becoming "mainstream" cannabis is coming back around as an acceptable medicine. We are not in in Gnostic times but there are people like you and I Graham who naturally fall into this. Question everything, be open to ideas, listen to the other side in an argument, educate one another, work together, we are one.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to our Author of the Month for April 2017 2654 Graham Hancock 01-Apr-17 14:22
Re: Welcome to our Author of the Month for April 2017 394 randompHactor 05-Apr-17 14:50
Re: Welcome to our Author of the Month for April 2017 379 carolb 05-Apr-17 15:55
Re: Welcome to our Author of the Month for April 2017 385 HH Holmes 05-Apr-17 19:24
Re: Welcome to our Author of the Month for April 2017 790 randompHactor 05-Apr-17 19:31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.