Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Big thank you to Graham for having the wisdom to create a space like this where we can explore, challenge, discuss, and compare ideas about very important subjects.

Thank you also to those who shared their insights and experiences and new perspectives with me -- I truly believe, as I said at the outset, that new knowledge emerges from the "mix" or the "stew" or the "cauldron" of discussion between multiple different participants in dialogue, new knowledge that perhaps none of the participants would be capable of producing individually (of course there is much room for individual work and individual analysis and individual insight -- but there are also ideas which can only be released or realized, I think, by the process of two or more minds focusing together on a topic and discussing or even arguing about it occasionally).

It is an honor to have been invited to participate as Author of the Month and a pleasure to be able to share some of the areas that I have been working on and to see and hear your thoughts about them. This forum (including all the related Message Boards on Graham's site) is a special place because of those who participate here: it is very evident that most everyone here has thought long and deeply about these subjects, and researched them on their own, each from his or her own individual and irreplaceable perspective and background history. The level of conversation reflects that.

I was again amazed at some of the new thoughts and insights and discoveries that flowed out of our interaction!

I hope all of you will continue chewing over these things consciously and subconsciously, and perhaps even research and investigate some of the "leads" that you turned up -- and then write books or produce documentaries about them! I will look forward to reading them!

Thank you again for having me back -- it was truly my pleasure to discuss these topics with you, topics which I care so deeply about.

Hope to "cross paths" again, in digital space or in person, very soon!

Warmest regards,

David

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 1435 dwm 31-Mar-16 15:10
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 327 Eddie Larry 31-Mar-16 15:11
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 318 Lobsang 31-Mar-16 16:08
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 320 Brian Patterson 31-Mar-16 17:36
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 312 carolb 31-Mar-16 19:01
And thank you ! 309 drew 01-Apr-16 03:35
Re: And thank you ! 467 dwm 01-Apr-16 05:50
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 354 finaltom 01-Apr-16 08:22
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 477 Graham Hancock 01-Apr-16 10:14
Re: Thank you all for a thought-provoking month of conversation! 771 colt 01-Apr-16 16:54
Re: Thank you ,10 out of 10 385 michael seabrook 01-Apr-16 10:37
Re: Thank you ,10 out of 10 460 dwm 01-Apr-16 14:13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.