Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have just got back from Lao visiting some wonderful places and wanted to express how much of an honor it has been sharing this space with all of you. I know a lot of Eastern philosophy and psychology is foreign to this forum and people have messaged me about that, but I still feel that it was a great month to connect with people about certain things that are not usually talked about on here. I especially implore you to read "The Art of Wu-wei" topic so that you can gain a basic understanding about how enlightened states of consciousness function in our ordinary lives. Also in regards to cognitive science and the differences between Eastern and Western minds, I would recommend "The Geography of Thought" by Richard Nisbett to gain more insight into that reality. If anyone wants a recommendation on more books about Eastern philosophy feel free to contact me personally.

Other than that if any of you are interested in my work and would like to know more I will be speaking in the UK and US this September and October. To know more about this tour and to secure your seat here is the link: [jasongregory.org]

Also I will be taking a select few people on an Indian tour next year to some of the most sacred sites. If you are interested in that here is the link: [jasongregory.org]

Also if you want to subscribe to my newsletter which is sent out every 3 months then please contact me through my website with "Subscribe" in the subject line.

In saying all that I just want to say that it was my honor to converse with you this month and I wish all of you the best in life and hope that you all reveal the low road of humility to be really the high road of realization and liberation. Its perfectly sane to realize that our subjective opinions get in the way of peace and freedom both individually and collectively. Its perfectly ok to submit in a frivolous argument especially when we realize they are only based on personal opinions coming from our conditioned agendas. We can uproot all of our agendas with the spiritual strength to go through the pain it takes to crack our ego by seeking the low place of humility within our life. As the ancient analogy goes "As water is so we are." I love you all and hope that one day we can do this again.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 1367 Jason Gregory 29-Jul-15 06:48
Re: Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 296 michael seabrook 30-Jul-15 15:41
Re: Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 343 brett z 31-Jul-15 01:40
Re: Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 330 Corpuscles 31-Jul-15 08:35
Re: Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 511 Graham Hancock 01-Aug-15 09:48
Re: Its been a great month and it was an honor to meet all of You 682 finaltom 02-Aug-15 08:39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.