Author of the Month :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
Join us at this forum every month for a discussion with famous popular authors from around the world. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Welcome to the author of the month hot seat Richard. People are shy here sometimes and need encouragement to join in with discussions. If you were to post some topics from your research to get us started that would be great.

Quite separately from the fact that you are AoM this month I recently bought your 'The Ancient Giants who Ruled America' and intend to read it thoroughly later this year (after March when I deliver the book I'm currently working on to my publishers).

I've always been skeptical about the Giants issue but at first glance your work seems very solid, well-researched and plausible. I'm looking forward to seeing how the discussions here go. There are many very thoughtful and intelligent people here --- a great community, open minded and willing to consider new ideas, but also critical and questioning in the right way.

Welcome again!

Warmest wishes
Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Welcome to Richard Dewhurst our featured author for February 2014 434 Graham Hancock 02-Feb-14 15:11
Re: Welcome to Richard Dewhurst our featured author for February 2014 170 brucenyc1 03-Feb-14 05:53
Re: Welcome to Richard Dewhurst our featured author for February 2014 165 Aine 03-Feb-14 13:46
Re: Welcome to Richard Dewhurst our featured author for February 2014 186 Richard Dewhurst 03-Feb-14 16:15
Mod Note > Link Edit 148 Dr. Troglodyte 03-Feb-14 20:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.