Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Forumers,

Could any of you guide me to books about the use of imagery by the Egyptians and other old-world cultures?

I'm a sequential artist wanting to explore how the ancients used imagery to communicate information and knowledge.

This interest of mine has been bubbling up for some time now - I've been calling it "tickled memory" because it's been coming to me as a itch in the back of my brain - like a hard coded, but vague memory of something that's just below the surface of remembrance - something that's been there from birth (may seem strange, but that's how it feels.)

With kind regards,
Ingi

----------

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Help needed > Tips on books about the ancients use of imagery. 173 ingi 23-Jun-09 18:16
Re: Help needed > Tips on books about the ancients use of imagery. 125 W_C_Sally 27-Jun-09 09:02
Re: Help needed > Tips on books about the ancients use of imagery. 142 ingi 29-Jun-09 15:51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.