I must say that I find your generalization of the Icelandic people a little bit narrow minded.
While I lived in Arnhem (for 8 years) the following took place:
- Drive-by shooting at the local café where I lived.
- Body found in the Rijn in 3 plastic bags.
- Body found in the Rijn in a suitcase with head missing.
- Friend robbed on the street three times (bad karma that)
- My computer was stolen
- Window in my house broken by someone throwing a stone at it.
- My bike stolen (but that's just normal I guess)
- And then some guys killed their families.
But still I like you Dutch a lot and don't think of you as a pot-smoking lunatics carrying dead bodies in bags and suitcases.
Jullie zijn best aardige mensen, Jaap ...misschien zijn de IJslanders ook best aardig ;-)
(You are very nice people, Jaap ...maybe the Icelanders are too ;-)
Groetjes uit Groot Brittannië,