I'm living in Moscow and the wether is like that of your Country.
Less than one month ago the temperature was for several days around -33 / -36 C°
I'm not Russian but Italian, from te north.
Static electricity was a problem there, because of dumpy.
In Moscow it is less cause less dumpy.
Now since few years I got just few shocks per year, while previously it was
almost every day!
What I learned:
- avoid to wear complete synthetic dresses (shirt, Tshirt, pullover etc) specially avoid them to be in direct contact with skin (underwear)
- shoes: also lether shoes did not avoid static electricity shocks. So always I wear
shoes whit rubber sole (thin in summer and abt 3 cm. in winter).
- always I wear only cotton soks
- No costume 100% made of synthetic materials (lambswool or linen are perfect).
* wool, cotton or at least more than 60% of them combined with synthetic
* cotton or wool soks
* always shoes with rubber sole
are the tricks to avoid static electricity shocks.
It happened to me several time that a flash appeared between my finger and the car door or the costume (synthetic)of othe ropeople.
Once my son exclaimed: Dad you'r Flash Man!
You can not solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that you used to create it.