Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
There are a LARGE number posters who are not activating hyperlinks. This makes it very tiring, irritating and time consuming for others to have to cut and paste URL's. It's also counterproductive to the originator concerned if they want anyone to take a serious interest in their contributions.

There really isn't an excuse for this and I would like to encourage lazy posters and the timid to give this a try. All that's required is to make use of the square brackets [ ] to activate URL's, and information can be found on the [[url=http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/howto.html]Help[/url]] hyperlink on the right hand side of the Message Board menu bar. This leads to a page giving full details on How to Format Your Posts

The alternative way of activating hyperlinks is to drop the URL between arrow heads, i.e <>

If you make a mistake, I can always correct this.

Thanks for your attention
Richard Fusniak
GHMB Administrator

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 188 Richard Fusniak 23-Nov-05 01:17
Re: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 100 Mel1Forrer 23-Nov-05 14:59
Re: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 115 come on pilgrim 23-Nov-05 16:48
Re: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 141 Mel1Forrer 23-Nov-05 16:59
Re: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 138 lobo-hotei 23-Nov-05 17:13
Re: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS - How to Format Your Posts 115 Mel1Forrer 23-Nov-05 17:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.