Misc. :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
A social and/or notice board and is not so much for discussing Grahams work, or related topics as covered by the other boards, but more like a place where people can share other things. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi All,

This is such a load of c**p!

Next they'll be banning kitchen knives and scissors, just in case somebody totally irresponsible gets hold of them. People who play with any sort of weapon in the presence of children are just as likely to leave the electric garden shears or weedkiller around for them to get hold of.

My ex-husband used to run a small company that produced hand-crafted air-rifles and they mainly did business with people who liked to shoot as a skillful sport.

I used to own a sports air-pistol, as I used to belong to a shooting club.
We used to shoot at little pieces of paper stuck on a wall. My pistol was kept in it's case and stored in a safe place when I wasn't using it.

Thousands of people like to shoot at the same pieces of paper without wishing to harm anyone. It's a very serious sport and most people who participate in it, are very conscious of the safety factors involved.

Britain is really becoming such silly place with all it's political correctness and over-protection of it's inhabitants. I'm so glad that I left it!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
New restrictions on airgun sales in UK 208 Richard Fusniak 13-Oct-05 15:06
Re: New restrictions on airgun sales in UK 115 Marduk 13-Oct-05 17:37
Re: New restrictions on airgun sales in UK 127 Porta 13-Oct-05 18:49
Re: New restrictions on airgun sales in UK 135 Margaret 14-Oct-05 01:08

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.