Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Circle inscribed in an equilateral hexagon or vice versa? Could pi actually equal 3 and not equal approximately 3.14? Was Archimedes’s pi value deliberately misquoted for political gain?

Princess Helen of Troy (previous life of that teacher that I had sexual relations with when I was a young boy) appeared in a vision in front of my mind’s eye (my third eye) this afternoon, and she told me in that vision, “The number pi does not approximately equal 3.14159 , but equals 3 instead.”. She also had three fingers pointed upwards while she said 3. Perhaps you will:

To determine what pi equals, such as 3 , or approximately equals to, such as 3.14159 , you will necessitate the following: a precision arc compass for drawing precision circles, a sheet of paper that is very easy to draw on with precise measurements, one or more pencils that each has a very sharp point for very precise drawing of circle and diameter, a spool with very thin sewing thread, a precision thin decimeter board with centimeters and millimeters, tape, and safety scissors. First, lay said sheet of paper flat on a table or desk. Next, insert the pencil into the arc compass and put the point of the arc compass against the paper. Then draw the circle, and after that circle is completely drawn, put both the arc compass and pencil away from said sheet of paper. Now, position the thin decimeter board adjacent to the center of said circle with said thin decimeter board on the circle, and draw the diameter of the circle. Now remove said thin decimeter board, and cut a piece of thread that is long enough to be laying on the entire circumference of said circle, and position a piece of thin tape to indicate the excess of said piece of thread; cut off that excess and that tape, but don’t cut off any piece of said thread that was laying on said circumference of said circle. Take hold of that piece of thread, that was laying on said circumference of said circle, and do your very best to lay it on said sheet of paper as an equilateral & equiangular hexagon. Does diameter of said equilateral & equiangular hexagon, equal the sum of each length of each of two sides of said equilateral & equiangular hexagon, and/or equal said circle’s diameter? Measure each of them very carefully with your thin decimeter board.

California is a political monopoly; Texas isn’t currently a political monopoly. Do Democrat(s) and/or Republican(s) have time travel ability?

[defendingthetruth.com]

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 19-Feb-21 15:18 by ChipBurchamregisteredagain.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Circle inscribed in an equilateral & equiangular hexagon? Could pi actually equal 3 and not equal approximately 3.14? Was Archimedes’s pi value deliberately misquoted for political gain? 217 ChipBurchamregisteredagain 18-Feb-21 23:31
Re: Circle inscribed in an equilateral & equiangular hexagon? Could pi actually equal 3 and not equal approximately 3.14? Was Archimedes’s pi value deliberately misquoted for political gain? 90 Coffee 20-Feb-21 20:55
Re: Circle inscribed in an equilateral & equiangular hexagon? Could pi actually equal 3 and not equal approximately 3.14? Was Archimedes’s pi value deliberately misquoted for political gain? 64 ChipBurchamregisteredagain 14-Mar-21 16:54
Re: Circle inscribed in an equilateral & equiangular hexagon? Could pi actually equal 3 and not equal approximately 3.14? Was Archimedes’s pi value deliberately misquoted for political gain? 66 Coffee 19-Mar-21 19:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.