Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I have written something today on paranormal.

GG.

Archaeoastronomer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To pick a day by aligning to the stars needs
> ancient interpretation of the rules , please first
> read link
> below:-[grahamhancock.com]
> ,1260726,1260946#msg-1260946
> What i'm explaining is that i will go through huge
> chunks of history from 0045 BC, when the Julian
> Calendar started and debate what i will sit on the
> fence over.
> The dates and events could be deliberate, called
> electional astrology, but it could be unconscious
> alignments on dates, but please remember if
> unconscious, then it has implications to perhaps
> the Cosmos is trying to tell us something.
> Link to electional astrology below:-
> [en.wikipedia.org]
>
> The Quran does mention Sirius in the context of
> ancient persians:-
> [www.namazzamani.net]
> at-49.htm
> Today i would like to look at the Inquisition and
> the Jesuits
> As far as the ancient Egyptians were concerned the
> most powerful alignment was Sirus being the
> heliacal rising star on day chosen (Sirus rising
> with the Sun in the East), however could the
> Vatican be not believing what they preached during
> this period of time, and caused war, could it be
> deliberately choosing the day?
> Difficult questions, regarding faith, i will show
> many many more astronomy grapha like below:-
> [i.imgur.com]
> [en.wikipedia.org]
> _Doctrine_of_the_Faith
> [en.wikipedia.org]

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 293 Archaeoastronomer 09-Nov-20 12:15
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 86 Susan Doris 10-Nov-20 18:12
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 72 greengirl5 10-Nov-20 21:45
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 71 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 08:56
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 82 Glass Jigsaw 11-Nov-20 13:01
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 71 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 14:21
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 65 greengirl5 11-Nov-20 21:17
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 72 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 09:32
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 62 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 15:18
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 67 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 18:10
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 78 Susan Doris 12-Nov-20 11:29
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 87 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 17:30
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 66 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 18:25
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 70 Archaeoastronomer 13-Nov-20 13:45
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 69 Archaeoastronomer 15-Nov-20 18:16
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 96 greengirl5 17-Nov-20 03:28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.