Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
To pick a day by aligning to the stars needs ancient interpretation of the rules , please first read link below:-[grahamhancock.com]
What i'm explaining is that i will go through huge chunks of history from 0045 BC, when the Julian Calendar started and debate what i will sit on the fence over.
The dates and events could be deliberate, called electional astrology, but it could be unconscious alignments on dates, but please remember if unconscious, then it has implications to perhaps the Cosmos is trying to tell us something.
Link to electional astrology below:-
[en.wikipedia.org]
The Quran does mention Sirius in the context of ancient persians:-
[www.namazzamani.net]
Today i would like to look at the Inquisition and the Jesuits
As far as the ancient Egyptians were concerned the most powerful alignment was Sirus being the heliacal rising star on day chosen (Sirus rising with the Sun in the East), however could the Vatican be not believing what they preached during this period of time, and caused war, could it be deliberately choosing the day?
Difficult questions, regarding faith, i will show many many more astronomy grapha like below:-
[i.imgur.com]
[en.wikipedia.org]
[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09-Nov-20 12:19 by Archaeoastronomer.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 396 Archaeoastronomer 09-Nov-20 12:15
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 135 Susan Doris 10-Nov-20 18:12
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 120 greengirl5 10-Nov-20 21:45
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 119 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 08:56
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 133 Glass Jigsaw 11-Nov-20 13:01
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 119 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 14:21
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 113 greengirl5 11-Nov-20 21:17
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 121 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 09:32
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 109 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 15:18
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 116 Archaeoastronomer 11-Nov-20 18:10
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 132 Susan Doris 12-Nov-20 11:29
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 147 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 17:30
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 113 Archaeoastronomer 12-Nov-20 18:25
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 117 Archaeoastronomer 13-Nov-20 13:45
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 116 Archaeoastronomer 15-Nov-20 18:16
Re: Alignment of Sirius and Alnilam with beliefs, Religion and and Secret Societies. 156 greengirl5 17-Nov-20 03:28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.