Gunpowder, Treason & Plot :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
This is the board for you if you wish to discuss or explore conspiracies of any kind, historical or current. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
“My account is brand spanking new, so I dont have any rep, but I have a frickin strong desire to be moving towards what I feel is my true calling, and that is telling other what is up. Hopefully opening their eyes or at least planting seeds of awareness that can hopefully grow if nurtured right. ”

Hi Charlie, welcome to GHMB. Everybody nowadays is in the business of telling everybody else “what is up.” You will just have to start at the end of the line of what is up tellers. Best of luck and I hope this helps.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 2980 HermeticHermit 29-Apr-19 03:30
Re: What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 359 Eddie Larry 29-Apr-19 04:40
Re: What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 521 Lost_In_Place 04-May-19 01:28
Re: What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 377 Sirhope 29-Apr-19 08:12
Re: What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 142 doghot23 12-Sep-20 01:51
Re: What Can We ACTUALLY Do to Affect Massive Change? 177 Susan Doris 12-Sep-20 05:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.