Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
About 15 years ago, my best friend of 12 years confided to me that one of her coworkers had come to work that day in an absolute fright. Apparently, the coworker had been in Clackamas, Oregon near a large mall there when the a bunch of military vehicles came roaring up and utterly stopped traffic on this major road. She and her boyfriend were startled by the sudden military presence, like many others, climbed out of their car to try to see what was going on. Apparently, they looked around seeing nothing until they looked in the sky and saw a very large unidentified craft with multiple lights hovering over them. They immediately got back into their car and prayed since they could not go anywhere at all. It left the area a few minutes later along with the military (several trucks filled with armed soldiers). Frightened, they raced to her home and immediately called the news station in regards to the event. She was told that no such event occurred or would be aired on their station. It was the same with other tv stations and radio stations.

I was pretty skeptical hearing about this. After all, how could such a story be suppressed? And why on earth there? Were the aliens stopping to do a bit of shopping or something? But my friend assured me that she believed it because this coworker was so shook up that tears were running down her face and was worthless the entire day. Oddly enough, though, Clackamas, OR has had quite a few ufo sightings since then.

I never saw this event but I trust that my friend wouldn't have lied to me about something like this. Also, the fact that the radio and tv stations wouldn't air the story also struck a chord with me as well. Still, I didn't see it so I can't say for sure that it happened. But it is pretty interesting.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
UFOs and blanket denials 835 Thirdwave 25-Feb-04 12:51
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 286 Mercury Rapids 25-Feb-04 12:58
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 278 Thirdwave 25-Feb-04 14:31
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 296 Mercury Rapids 25-Feb-04 14:47
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 314 Thirdwave 25-Feb-04 15:07
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 290 Mercury Rapids 25-Feb-04 15:30
Sapiens Non Grata ? 284 Thirdwave 25-Feb-04 18:23
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 302 Zosimos 25-Feb-04 23:58
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 285 Thirdwave 26-Feb-04 01:40
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 268 scimitar 26-Feb-04 11:41
"You can't tell the peope!" 323 Thirdwave 26-Feb-04 13:31
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 274 ArmchairObserver 25-Feb-04 23:31
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 272 Thirdwave 26-Feb-04 02:29
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 279 ArmchairObserver 27-Feb-04 03:56
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 267 Thirdwave 27-Feb-04 12:53
Re: UFOs and blanket denials 471 ArmchairObserver 27-Feb-04 16:10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.