Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
What you say may indeed be true, but I hadn't even fallen asleep yet; I had just laid down 2-3 minutes before, and was figuring out what the next day's business was to be, when the shadow moved over the headboard. I had heard something about such entities, but the thing that really got to me was the fact that it cast a SHADOW on the headboard from the light on the opposite wall; I rolled over to come face-to-face with a human intruder, bet instead faced this thing...of course, I didn't think of looking for a 'cast shadow' from the light, at the time.

The 'forest fright' you mention is something I'm familiar with, and have felt it on occasion; usually, it seems to have been some form of warning, as in the approach of something hostile... the first time I experienced it, I felt an unaccountable fear, or threat. It certainly got the adrenaline going, and all of my senses were greatly heightened; after a couple of minutes, I heard something move in a thicket nearby, and looked. Right on cue, as it were, out of the thicket charged a couple of wild boars, heading straight for my kneecaps (or so it seemed!), sending me up the nearest tree until they decided to go on therir way. Same kind of pre-warning happened my first time I came eye-to-eye with a bear; I felt that 'something' was wrong for a couple of minutes before I actually SAW the animal.

In my years of hunting and hiking, I learned early to pay attention to whatever the forest itself was trying to tell me; I think that if you're open to the 'signals', you can learn a lot more about the forest than otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
visitor 702 scimitar 24-Feb-04 16:34
Re: visitor 237 oldmanrich 24-Feb-04 18:02
Re: visitor 228 solar_fox 24-Feb-04 20:07
Re: visitor 199 scimitar 24-Feb-04 22:36
Re: visitor 232 solar_fox 25-Feb-04 05:00
Re: visitor 201 scimitar 25-Feb-04 11:28
Re: visitor 218 lobo-hotei 25-Feb-04 15:21
Re: visitor 238 j metevier 26-Feb-04 14:26
Re: visitor 192 timewaster 25-Feb-04 16:49
Re: visitor 198 catrowan 25-Feb-04 17:55
Re: visitor 185 oldmanrich 25-Feb-04 22:05
Re: visitor 193 Emerald 26-Feb-04 15:23
Re: visitor 430 Dominick Ohrbeck 27-Feb-04 00:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.