Paranormal & Supernatural :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions of everything that might be classed as ‘paranormal‘ - i.e. not currently accepted by our modern scientific paradigm. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Several months ago it occurred to me that the first of this year's crop circles would be significant, specifically because of the covid-19 outbreak. If they appeared during lockdown, then that would be a strong sign that they were not human made.

Having examined the one in Italy, I could not see anything significant in the design, besides which, it was very small, and right next to a house. However...

The crop circle did have a significant location. It appeared only 20 km from the town of Imola which housed a most remarkable man, Professor Pier Luigi Ighina, a UFO contactee and inventor of several incredible devices, including a rain-making machine. Prof. Ighina lived right next to the Imola Racing Track, made famous in 1994 by the death of Ayrton Senna. Prof. Ighina hated that racing track, and every Sunday he made it rain in order to spoil their races.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Crop circle researcher Michael Glickman passes away 249 Lee McGiffen 25-May-20 03:32
Re: Crop circle researcher Michael Glickman passes away 83 greengirl5 30-May-20 23:52
The first book of three arrived 80 greengirl5 11-Jun-20 01:00
Re: Crop circle researcher Michael Glickman passes away 67 Lee McGiffen 07-Jun-20 11:33
Re: Crop circle researcher Michael Glickman passes away 88 Susan Doris 07-Jun-20 12:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.