Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
yudh 2 m. a fighter , warrior , hero MBh. Hariv. ; (%{yu4dh}) f. war , fight , combat , struggle , contest RV. &c. &c.

I clipped the above Sanskrit word for fighter, warrior, and hero from the Sanskrit Lexicon so that readers will not have to do it themselves. This word first emigrated to India from the Turkish nations (Kurus) of Altai and Tannu (also known as Tuva (Tubal), Tewa, and Tiwa. I find it quite interesting that in our American southwest there are a group of Keresans, Tanoans, Tewas, Tiwas, and possibly even a Tuba.

My friend Gary David, who is also an expert on the Hopi, author of the book The Orion Zone, and a frequent poster on GH, wrote me an opinion of his about these matters. He also corrected my understanding of the Hopi work Moki: I discussed this earlier in this string.

Gene,

"Moki, or Moqui, is a denigrating term that the Spanish used to describe the Hopi. It comes from moquillo, which means "runny nose." A Hopi woman college teacher told me that the Spanish used the term because the Hopi always had runny noses, or were sick.

Indeed there are the groups you describe in New Mexico. For instance, the Tiwa live at Taos Pueblo. The Tewa and Keresan live at other Rio Grande pueblos (I would have to check to see which is which) and Keres also live at Laguna Pueblo farther west. The Hopi have Hano village on First Mesa, which is essentially a group that migrated from the Rio Grande. They still speak Tewa rather than Hopi.

And what about Tuba City? How did that town get its name. That's near our mutual friend Ros George's village of Moencopi. Or Munqapi, as he spells it."

I am now going to trace the world’s first word for “Jew” from the Turkish Altai down to India, then across the ocean to Mexico and Northward to our state of Utah. The Chude (CHOOdeh) or Tzood (Zudis) were a ferocious warrior class in the Altai. Later, they migrated to India where they were called Judh or Judhi. After that, these warriors became the warrior caste of the Aztecs or Nahuatl-speaking people: Yaotl. Later, the legends of the Yaquis tell of legions of valiant warriors who marched northward from central Mexico. They were called Yoris or Yuris. The pronunciation of this word sounds like Jodys or Judys. Even today, the Yaquis call “gringos” Jodys or Judys. Finally, we go into the Southwestern United States. The legends of the Hopis speak of some warriors who accompanied them. Today, we call them the Ute (Yute) Indians. Utah (Yutah) is named after them.

Even the Hohokams can trace their descendancy back to Ham, son of Noah. I have the India-Indian story about this if anyone wants me to post it.

By the way, these Chudes, the precursors of the Jews, still live in Central Asia. But now they are the Estonians and Finns. You can read about them on the Internet.

We must all concentrate our attention on the Turks, especially those of Altai and Tannu as the fathers of the world. We will never solve the mysteries of the ancient world until we do this. They were the first ones to have unwalled villages.

Gene D. Matlock

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 911 gene douglas 03-Nov-06 18:10
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 131 Citizen Attorney 04-Nov-06 02:21
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 187 gene douglas 04-Nov-06 05:08
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 171 gene douglas 04-Nov-06 12:52
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 195 Kboldt 08-Nov-06 15:26
Re: But that would also suggest.... 134 Kboldt 08-Nov-06 15:30
Re: But that would also suggest.... 124 RandyJoseph 08-Nov-06 18:06
Re: But that would also suggest.... 152 Kboldt 08-Nov-06 18:30
Re: But that would also suggest.... 200 gene douglas 08-Nov-06 22:17
Re: But that would also suggest.... 134 Kboldt 08-Nov-06 22:33
Re: But that would also suggest.... 200 gene douglas 09-Nov-06 00:16
Re: But that would also suggest.... 130 Kboldt 09-Nov-06 13:53
Re: But that would also suggest.... 134 RandyJoseph 09-Nov-06 10:21
Re: But that would also suggest.... 194 gene douglas 09-Nov-06 13:47
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 316 gene douglas 08-Nov-06 17:03
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 144 RandyJoseph 08-Nov-06 17:55
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 132 Kboldt 08-Nov-06 18:03
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 146 Naveen 09-Nov-06 23:43
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 133 gene douglas 10-Nov-06 00:10
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 148 gene douglas 10-Nov-06 00:17
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 96 Funeka 12-Nov-06 17:04
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 174 gene douglas 12-Nov-06 17:42
Re: Why Are the Biblican Meshechs No Longer in Central Asia but in the Americas? 110 Kboldt 13-Nov-06 13:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.