Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
There's only one "person" who can "be" God!! He/She/It is the only one who can lift us up out of the bowels of the "Ark". He/She/It is the only One who knows our dilemma and who cares to uplift us from here below.

Not "religion" by human hands; no enticing Nature with all of it's beauty (fascinations); no projectile words of intellect that shatter in the mere wind. No "matter" is the Matter of Spacetime, or can enliven the species of Mind; our own deficits are before we can spend a trickle of thought upon God. There can only be God and that is a surety and consolation to usward. No mind has the wisdom to fathom the reach of God.

So, therefore, I live absent from my "God"; who then can be God? Think and assess your own mind. If there is no God, then no man can be alive.

Let go and let God.

The wind has passed.

PS. No man has ever seen God and lived. Eschew that saying.
First, there is no man who can testify God truly. And there is no man who can tell of God absolutely!!! He does not live among us.

Mind the tree whose fruit you are eating from. No One at all!!!!

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I am the wind!!! 443 Itatw70s 14-Apr-20 23:17
Re: I am the wind!!! 141 Glass Jigsaw 15-Apr-20 00:02
Re: I am the wind!!! 143 Itatw70s 15-Apr-20 02:47
Re: I am the wind!!! 133 Glass Jigsaw 16-Apr-20 01:12
Re: I am the wind!!! 152 Enigcom 15-Apr-20 14:22
Re: I am the wind!!! 153 PB Bytes 15-Apr-20 02:58
Re: I am the wind!!! 147 Susan Doris 15-Apr-20 05:29
Re: I am the wind!!! 153 PB Bytes 15-Apr-20 22:02
Re: I am the wind!!! 149 Susan Doris 16-Apr-20 06:05
Re: I am the wind!!! 245 PB Bytes 16-Apr-20 14:23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.