Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Eddie, that's a lot to think about ( hopefully not too pensive). I can be in good spirits even when the cast of my life can be tough and ready for anything to happen. I can never know today's events; just go through it. On Saturday I have laundry and dishes, done by machines. Otherwise, I rest from a week's worth of labor. So, it is never about fate, but about duties that should be done. Yet, duties do not confirm the wholeness of Life. Only exactitude of purpose explains the shuffling of cares during one's behaviors. I know that completeness extols a pattern of respite with all that must be done. Yet, heavy loads do manage the simplicity of experience. Too much is the standard of reciprocity. I do have to live in such conditions, however they coalesce into deeds.

Thankyou for your simplicity of continuity in the face of daily challenges. It "sucks" to have travail for one's mental conditions. I always do my best as such.

Quote of William James:

"There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference".

Simply, no special notation has dominion over any other notation. All is obviously known to be One special case; the notation of so-called difference, which is taken as a special case.

Take that to heart!!!

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29-Jun-19 21:31 by Itatw70s.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 914 Itatw70s 29-Jun-19 19:21
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 129 Eddie Larry 29-Jun-19 19:49
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 124 Itatw70s 29-Jun-19 21:16
The school of hard knocks 157 Eddie Larry 30-Jun-19 01:36
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 110 greengirl5 04-Jul-19 23:12
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 113 Eddie Larry 05-Jul-19 00:00
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 129 Susan Doris 30-Jun-19 12:52
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 126 Nolondil 30-Jun-19 14:02
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 144 Itatw70s 30-Jun-19 19:57
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 121 Enigcom 03-Jul-19 18:56
Re: Good or evil, only God decides by personal faith. What more can be said? 122 Itatw70s 03-Jul-19 19:57
We already know 127 drrayeye 04-Jul-19 01:43
Just your imagination ... 139 eyeofhorus33 04-Jul-19 20:17
Re: Just your imagination ... 123 Itatw70s 04-Jul-19 23:00
Baby geniuses 215 drrayeye 05-Jul-19 05:01

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.