Inner Space :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For discussions on all matters relating to personal development, religion, philosophy, psychology and so on. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Jesse, I can only tell you about my path (of sorrows and joy). My name is Tom. I recognize the earnest application of questioning and the slight indication of the search for conviviality among strangers on a Forum.

I came here exploiting my "knowledge", that which had no public screening. At the very beginning my words were challenged. It was necessary, for some years now, to acknowledge other peoples words. I had been so accustomed to my own words on paper, that I did not know how to react to another viewpoint. I was stuck in my own mind, still having yet to face the fact that I am not the only "thinking" person here on this Forum.

Go ahead and read Graham Hancock. I have read several of his books and have gleaned resources for my mind and life. However, it was NOT EASY for me. I have had, 1. Personal bias, 2. Distorted thinking (thanks to an earlier encounter with a wise friend), and 3. Much to learn from these fine folks here on GHMB (Forum).

Today, after much REFINING and soul-searching, I came to accept even my most dearest critic.

I wish all of the best to you.

My background is the personal viewpoints of a confused Christian. I was littered with dogma. I still was searching for answers even after much time in the faith of that religion. I had to go through much revising and debunking within my own brain to come to the conclusion that I don't really KNOW what the Book was saying to me. I went down fast as I questioned my interaction with that faith during my social interactions with several churches locally.

I even went to the Rosicrucians for instruction. I could not continue there either. I felt fear and helpless for some years. But my Overseer and Benefactor helped me to get through the worst of it all.

Why am I telling you this? Because humanity still takes care of its own members. I was not forgotten or rejected by the Highest Authority. The Ideal, according to the Tao, is not named or described by our futile human means. Our only profession is to search out every answer to every question.

A man is a conjunction of mind, matter and recipient of many blessings. But one must tolerate the PAIN of change. It is truly a Marvelous journey through the Realm of Mind and ❤. As Leonardo DaVinci said; "I am still learning". These are the ways of a man. Be courageous and take your own time in your investigations into the realm of knowledge and experience.

That's enough for now. I wish you the Very Best in your journey.

Tom.

Please forgive the long speech!!

You should dissolve all discrimination of individuality and absorb all things into a harmonious oneness.
The virtue of a highly evolved being embraces all people and things and dispels the darkness which isolates them.

Hua Hu Ching-primary lesson.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 1153 Reitbj1 18-Jun-19 04:32
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 195 Susan Doris 18-Jun-19 05:30
Popular fantasies about human evolution 166 drrayeye 18-Jun-19 21:18
Re: Popular fantasies about human evolution 160 greengirl5 20-Jun-19 03:48
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 152 Open mind 27-Jun-19 22:19
Mod Note > Topic Moved 142 Dr. Troglodyte 18-Jun-19 16:18
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 163 drrayeye 18-Jun-19 21:14
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 156 greengirl5 20-Jun-19 07:46
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 184 michael seabrook 13-Jul-19 08:07
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 150 Itatw70s 14-Jul-19 00:09
Re: Islamic Theology, Cataclysms and Ancient Civilizations 280 eyeofhorus33 14-Jul-19 06:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.