Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
OCaptain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stefan Molyneux (the guy who measures skulls,
> believing that black people have smaller brains
> than whites, and lower IQs)
> [www.youtube.com]

Never listened to him. Heard of him, but not someone I know much about.

> Jared Taylor (the editor of American Renaissance ,
> a white supremacist site)
> [www.youtube.com]

Never heard of him before.

> Lauren Southern (traveling with Molyneux and an
> apologist for segregation as well)
> [www.youtube.com]
> [www.youtube.com]

Actually this is where I know Molyneaux from, this tour. He's a bit of a bell-end, but I've watched these links just now and she isn't say anything controversial here.

1st video the interviewer makes himself sound like an ideologically terrified fool, and actually claims he was protecting his audience (gasp!) from his response about IQ. She didn't really say anything.

2nd video, when it finally got on with it, was predominately about her saying "it's okay to be white". Difficult to review this in 2021, since the meme has had a life of its own and various interpretations since the recording. Her point was that it IS okay. Isn't it? Not that it's better, but that it's okay. Do you disagree?

> Steven Crowder platforming these White
> Supremacists
> [www.youtube.com]

You're really diving deep into all the lingo, eh? What white supremacist is he platforming? Is it problematic?

> Pete, I warned you that the more facts that come
> out about Lauren Southern will only be bad for
> her. When you let White Supremacists speak for
> themselves, they will eventually go masks off. She
> even stated that she knew that about 10% of
> posters on the StormFront forums were Feds, trying
> to entrap posters there by tricking them into
> speaking plainly about their anti-semitism.
>
> This is not normal.

I've heard more anti-semitism from you and others here on this forum than I have from any of the names I'm familiar with here. Some of the people you call white supremacists are Jewish. It's silly and tribally submissive.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Race Realists, Raceologists, White Supremacists, all a distinction without a difference 214 OCaptain 01-Sep-21 23:59
Re: Race Realists, Raceologists, White Supremacists, all a distinction without a difference 79 Archaic 04-Sep-21 00:28
Re: Race Realists, Raceologists, White Supremacists, all a distinction without a difference 74 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 21:55
The Video Lauren Southern doesn't want you to see 57 OCaptain 05-Sep-21 15:50
Re: The Video Lauren Southern doesn't want you to see 102 Archaic 06-Sep-21 00:35

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.