Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
OCaptain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Archaic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > And YOU still have no empirical studies that
> > show
> > > lack of self-control of trans women in MMA
> > > fighting against CIS women.
> >
> > Studies? WTF?
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
> >
> > He broke her skull. Men are men, women are
> women.
> > Men should not fight women, because they're
> not
> > men.
> >
> > You want this peer reviewed and passed through
> > some woke filter for digestion before you
> accept
> > you're delusional?
> >
> > > Lastly, do you have any empirical studies
> that
> > > prove that trans minors, their parents, and
> > > pediatric specialists who help them figure
> out
> > if
> > > transitioning is appropriate and healthy for
> > them,
> > > are not being treated with compassion and
> > empathy?
> >
> > I don't care about empathy. I care about
> reality.
> > The dude who kills himself 5 years later
> because
> > he doesn't have genitals doesn't care if you
> were
> > compassionate.
> >
> > For some fucked up reason you think this
> posture
> > makes you a good person.
>
>
>
> Your reality is not everyone’s reality, and you
> know it.

This is your ideology's issue. You simply do not believe in objective reality. You're wrong. Reality is reality.

There is no such thing as "my truth" or "your truth". There is Truth.

>
> The example you use in your video is what’s
> known as a statistical outlier, an anecdote.
>
> What harm do real trans people do?

You literally asked for an example and I provided one of a biological male breaking a biological woman's skull. Your reaction is to defend your ideology. You won't find the inverse, btw. Just like the olympics where men ruin elite female athletes in any sport they have moderate skill in.

Where are the female to male MMA domination clips?

Where are the female to male ANY sport wins?

Your toxic ideology is ruining female athletic competition.

> You’re a shit psychologist, Pete, so stay out of
> my moral judgements.

No.

>
> If I were you, I would want to change the subject,
> too, so that you make a feelz over realz argument,
> but you brought the words up, not I.
>
> Suicidality is lower after transitioning than
> beforehand. Do you need supporting data for that,
> or do you concede my point as is?

Why wouldn't you post your study?

Of course I need supporting data. What an absolutely foreign question to ask on a forum.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 655 OCaptain 09-Aug-21 16:22
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 104 Nolondil 09-Aug-21 21:48
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 148 Archaic 12-Aug-21 01:06
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 110 Glass Jigsaw 12-Aug-21 21:02
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 113 OCaptain 13-Aug-21 14:42
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 77 Aine 13-Aug-21 15:50
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 87 Glass Jigsaw 14-Aug-21 13:10
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 153 Archaic 14-Aug-21 21:16
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 75 Glass Jigsaw 15-Aug-21 12:09
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 97 Archaic 14-Aug-21 21:11
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 83 eli stills 15-Aug-21 01:48
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 84 Archaic 15-Aug-21 01:59
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 78 eli stills 15-Aug-21 12:10
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 77 Archaic 21-Aug-21 04:00
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 67 eli stills 21-Aug-21 13:51
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 77 Archaic 26-Aug-21 02:36
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 81 eli stills 27-Aug-21 00:54
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 61 Archaic 04-Sep-21 01:28
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 101 eli stills 04-Sep-21 01:32
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 58 Archaic 04-Sep-21 02:40
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 59 eli stills 04-Sep-21 03:16
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 52 Archaic 05-Sep-21 23:20
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 43 eli stills 06-Sep-21 00:24
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 47 Archaic 06-Sep-21 00:30
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 46 eli stills 06-Sep-21 01:01
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 46 Archaic 06-Sep-21 01:03
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 43 eli stills 06-Sep-21 01:11
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 43 Archaic 06-Sep-21 01:38
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 57 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 02:36
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 66 Archaic 04-Sep-21 02:40
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 56 eli stills 04-Sep-21 03:18
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 63 Warwick 04-Sep-21 16:07
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 59 Archaic 05-Sep-21 23:19
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 58 eli stills 06-Sep-21 00:26
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 45 Archaic 06-Sep-21 00:32
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 42 eli stills 06-Sep-21 01:04
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 45 Archaic 06-Sep-21 01:05
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 49 eli stills 06-Sep-21 01:08
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 49 Archaic 06-Sep-21 01:39
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 96 Brian Patterson 10-Aug-21 01:36
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 155 OCaptain 10-Aug-21 18:53
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 111 Brian Patterson 11-Aug-21 04:51
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 154 OCaptain 11-Aug-21 17:20
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 178 Archaic 12-Aug-21 00:45
trans rights are human rights! 105 OCaptain 13-Aug-21 17:19
Re: trans rights are human rights! 102 Archaic 14-Aug-21 21:08
When you're calmly outreasoned, you become enraged! 76 OCaptain 15-Aug-21 20:37
Re: When you're calmly outreasoned, you become enraged! 78 Archaic 21-Aug-21 04:06
Re: When you're calmly outreasoned, you become enraged! 73 OCaptain 21-Aug-21 19:41
Re: When you're calmly outreasoned, you become enraged! 144 Archaic 26-Aug-21 02:44
Re: When you're calmly outreasoned, you become enraged! 80 OCaptain 26-Aug-21 22:04
Triggered!! 69 OCaptain 01-Sep-21 14:19
Re: Triggered!! 58 Archaic 04-Sep-21 01:38
Re: Triggered!! 57 eli stills 04-Sep-21 02:33
Re: Triggered!! 48 Archaic 04-Sep-21 02:47
Re: Triggered!! 57 eli stills 04-Sep-21 03:12
Re: Triggered!! 58 Archaic 05-Sep-21 23:24
Re: Triggered!! 56 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 02:51
Re: Triggered!! 66 Archaic 04-Sep-21 02:53
Re: Triggered!! 63 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 02:56
Re: Triggered!! 51 Archaic 04-Sep-21 02:58
Re: Triggered!! 55 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 03:03
Re: Triggered!! 64 Archaic 04-Sep-21 03:04
Re: Triggered!! 53 OCaptain 04-Sep-21 03:10
Re: Triggered!! 66 Aine 05-Sep-21 17:47
Re: Triggered!! 60 Archaic 05-Sep-21 23:28
Re: Triggered!! 46 OCaptain 06-Sep-21 02:08
Re: Triggered!! 89 Archaic 06-Sep-21 02:22
Re: Let's talk about the facts on trans people and trans rights 117 debraregypt 15-Aug-21 23:38
You wouldn't be trying to start a moral panic, would you? 97 OCaptain 16-Aug-21 00:28


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.