- Right, which is why I asked Cappy, "What's your evidence for "endemic, institutional racism?" To which Cappy never answered and you provided erroneous examples.
"as you have successfully managed to make it about proving to Buck’s standards that instructional racism plays a role in our modern government."
- I only provided my standards because you asked. It wasn't about me until you made it about me.
"Please clarify again why I must agree with Thomas Sowell if I’m going to use him to point out your deception and hypocrisy."
- I didn't say that you must do anything and you did imply that you agreed on some level when you asked: "So, you now have your example of generational and ongoing institutional racism? Seems you knew all along?" If what I wrote, including Sowell's opinions, wasn't evidence of "institutional racism" then I couldn't have known "all along" and still didn't know; I'd still be wrong, from your perspective. Therefor, if what I've presented isn't "institutional racism" and neither is yours, then there is no "institutional racism," including in law enforcement.
- Not my fault you made a stupid argument.
"You neither rejected or exposed anything Buck"
- I sure did.
" it was your response to O Captain that lead me to conclude you don’t believe in “institutional racism”."
- You mean the one where I simply asked: "What's your evidence for "endemic, institutional racism?" Jump to conclusions much?