- That depends on how you define "hard" and by the pig ignorance displayed by Americans on subjects as simple as say, the Second Amendment, I had to say that it's certainly "hard" for some, if not impossible.
"It['s not that hard to take some time to think."
- Clearly it is, unless you don't count self-reflection and assessment after Hilary lost as being 'thinking.'
"I provided some pretty good background"
- Blather, bullshit, and psychosis are all you've provided.
"you could find a lot more"
- Your posting history since you lost the election is proof of that.
- That should be you owning up to your refusal and failure to be the loyal opposition. Does that not matter any more to you? Which you is then the one full of shit; the old you or the new you?
- That should be you realizing, after much "thinking," that I was right in that Trump would never satisfy your call of 'bringing us together as a Nation' because you irrationally reject him in his entirety. That the only way he'd fulfill your hope is by stepping aside on election night and crowning Hilary.
- This is your next reply:
'American history is vast and rich with countless experiences that I've experienced first hand through my many experiences. Here's a youtube folk song that'll impart part of my vast experience on you (don't you feel blessed?!). Think about that and feel the truth of my experienced truth... Stayed tuned for my next, 'I hate Trump for reasons thread and I want you to know about it,' coming as usual, daily.'