Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
adequatedane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Weirdo
>
> Yeah but Trump's opinion concerned their POLITICS
> and their statements involving these politics. It
> had nothing to do with race or gender.
>
> So your again just spewing disinformation.
>
> dane


You cannot, by federal statute, tell someone to go back where they came from. It's discrimination.

Dear Leader broke the law.

You can’t use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn’t use reason to get into.~Neil deGrasse Tyson

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1465 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 167 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 166 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 182 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 149 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 162 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 140 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 167 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 147 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 178 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 156 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 163 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 141 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 145 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 164 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 163 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 173 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 155 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 139 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 151 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 131 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 160 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 127 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 163 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 148 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 141 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 134 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 132 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 130 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 158 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 148 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 145 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 167 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 148 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 151 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 158 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 119 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 127 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 127 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 136 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 151 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 139 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 118 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 117 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 131 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 126 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 103 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 117 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 119 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 126 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 133 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 107 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 123 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 114 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 124 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 105 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 111 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 126 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 115 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 112 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 116 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 99 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 123 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 118 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 121 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 115 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 133 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 129 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 118 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 142 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 115 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 123 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 132 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 117 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 116 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 210 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 144 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 197 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 136 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 209 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 143 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 124 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 118 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 130 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 139 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 213 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 149 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 136 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 199 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 113 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 134 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 147 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 141 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 134 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 128 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 110 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 157 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 115 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 134 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 146 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 131 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 119 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 148 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 152 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 128 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 139 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 141 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 167 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 114 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 150 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 129 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 144 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 135 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 124 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 151 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 139 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 137 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 138 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 115 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 110 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 140 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 154 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 119 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 131 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 144 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 121 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 122 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 118 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 111 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 124 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 126 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 154 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 118 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 153 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 114 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 145 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 144 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 130 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 139 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 128 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 141 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 134 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 169 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 157 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 157 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 104 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 132 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 133 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 185 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 140 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 134 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 140 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 116 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 136 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 145 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 107 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 206 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 125 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 135 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 138 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 142 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 150 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 138 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 151 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 149 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 127 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 120 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 138 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 125 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 130 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 147 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 156 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 167 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 121 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 205 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 196 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 119 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 125 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 110 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 166 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 141 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 118 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 241 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 122 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 156 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 137 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 146 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 166 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 159 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 183 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 148 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 146 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.