Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Archaic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She has failed to condemn Al-Qaeda half a dozen
> times, minimized 9/11 during a talk to a group
> tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, smiled with glee
> recalling her professors saying the name
> "Al-Qaeda" in a non-neutral tone, and defended
> ISIS terrorists. Additionally how many
> anti-Semetic things has she said about Jews and
> Dual Loyalties, Israel hypnotizing the world, and
> being after money?
>
> Trump was wrong to suggest they should go back to
> their home countries because only one is an
> immigrant, but he was not wrong in claiming they
> hate their current home, and he was not wrong to
> condemn them as anti-semites and in a few cases
> terrorist sympathizers.
>
> NONE of them yesterday would condemn the attempted
> attack on an ICE facility over the weekend either,
> in which the attacker identified himself as a
> member of Antifa, and whereafter the local Antifa
> group proclaimed him a martyr.
>
> When this horrible shit can't be called out
> because racists view POC as so weak they can't be
> criticized, we are moving into dangerous waters.


All your words above are racist bullshit, and you have become irredeemably so. Awful, terrible, soulless.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1558 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 252 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 216 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 242 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 202 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 215 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 185 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 219 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 189 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 229 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 209 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 213 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 183 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 204 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 213 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 215 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 222 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 208 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 187 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 213 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 183 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 190 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 205 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 174 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 218 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 199 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 191 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 185 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 183 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 186 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 209 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 196 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 192 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 217 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 204 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 205 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 213 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 173 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 176 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 180 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 179 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 203 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 193 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 175 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 161 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 178 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 184 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 174 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 175 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 174 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 163 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 167 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 161 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 182 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 173 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 163 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 172 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 165 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 164 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 170 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 185 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 164 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 165 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 167 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 176 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 171 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 177 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 154 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 164 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 185 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 162 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 167 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 172 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 153 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 167 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 175 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 167 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 171 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 182 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 184 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 177 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 198 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 176 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 167 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 181 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 166 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 176 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 256 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 198 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 247 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 192 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 262 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 197 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 169 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 169 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 182 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 188 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 354 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 202 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 180 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 250 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 169 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 162 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 185 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 204 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 193 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 186 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 177 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 162 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 206 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 165 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 183 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 198 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 177 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 173 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 202 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 207 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 172 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 190 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 184 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 215 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 167 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 196 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 175 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 190 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 179 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 170 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 170 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 201 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 190 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 192 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 171 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 185 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 163 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 160 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 167 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 189 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 207 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 164 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 165 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 178 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 197 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 174 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 176 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 180 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 161 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 188 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 168 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 167 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 174 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 196 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 205 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 174 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 213 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 165 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 205 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 210 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 188 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 204 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 174 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 196 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 183 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 222 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 206 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 246 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 154 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 191 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 186 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 242 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 192 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 182 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 187 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 168 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 183 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 196 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 159 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 254 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 173 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 190 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 187 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 190 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 196 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 184 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 202 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 197 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 182 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 167 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 190 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 168 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 176 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 201 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 209 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 223 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 170 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 258 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 252 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 173 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 173 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 170 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 236 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 192 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 164 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 435 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 171 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 208 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 184 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 199 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 215 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 219 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 239 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 194 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 195 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.