Global Village :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For good-natured and mutually-respectful discussions of politics and current affairs. Soap-boxing and the promotion of extremist causes motivated by hate will not be tolerated by our moderators. 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Buck 45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Thomas, this thread needs more facts, not more
> hints."
>
> - Taking your own advice would be a good start.
>
>
> What I posted is correct and those hints are there
> for the newly and continuously uniformed to
> explore the subject for themselves. Why? As
> evidenced from Warwick's characterization of the
> 2A, both in this instance and in the previous
> instances, any attempt to explain his failings are
> futile. I am not the leader of his Cult therefor
> he must make the attempt to learn it for himself
> on his own. I am simply showing him some doors
> i.e. teaching to fish. Perhaps you don't like
> fish though......


Facts don't hinge on forum members's right or wrong understanding of them, but rather on the facts themselves.

Something you've still forgotten, as you're once again repeating baseless claims.

Try harder.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Freedom of speech!! 1457 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 15:03
Mod Note > Topic Moved 163 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jul-19 15:25
Re: Freedom of speech!! 163 Archaic 05-Jul-19 16:16
Re: Freedom of speech!! 177 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 17:43
Re: Freedom of speech!! 146 WhoWeird 05-Jul-19 18:48
Re: Freedom of speech!! 158 Itatw70s 05-Jul-19 19:50
Re: Freedom of speech!! 134 Warwick 06-Jul-19 02:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 162 Lee McGiffen 10-Jul-19 09:31
Re: Freedom of speech!! 143 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 10:08
Re: Freedom of speech!! 175 drrayeye 06-Jul-19 04:20
Re: Freedom of speech!! 153 Archaic 06-Jul-19 04:30
everywhere 159 Warwick 06-Jul-19 05:58
Re: everywhere 136 Archaic 06-Jul-19 14:56
Re: everywhere 139 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:51
Re: everywhere 160 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:44
Re: everywhere 160 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:37
Re: everywhere 169 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:20
Re: everywhere 151 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:55
Re: everywhere 135 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere 146 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:41
Re: everywhere 127 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:03
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 130 Racho 08-Jul-19 16:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 156 Archaic 08-Jul-19 19:00
Correction 120 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:40
Re: Correction 159 Archaic 08-Jul-19 23:21
Re: Correction 144 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Correction 135 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:45
Re: Correction 130 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:32
We shouldn't be surprised...but Facebook? 126 Racho 11-Jul-19 00:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 125 OCaptain 09-Jul-19 11:45
Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 154 Racho 09-Jul-19 16:14
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 144 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:36
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 141 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:46
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 164 WhoWeird 12-Jul-19 21:40
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 143 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 144 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 03:49
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 154 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 114 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 07:24
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:18
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:29
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 132 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 15:41
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 146 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:54
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 135 WhoWeird 14-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 113 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:04
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 117 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:42
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 125 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:48
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 117 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 13:38
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 124 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 18:43
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 119 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:34
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 100 WhoWeird 15-Jul-19 22:52
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 116 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:51
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 113 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 112 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 23:50
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 117 Aine 15-Jul-19 23:53
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 113 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:26
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 107 Aine 16-Jul-19 14:19
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 122 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:27
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 129 Aine 16-Jul-19 15:01
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 103 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:30
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 111 Aine 17-Jul-19 15:08
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 120 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:12
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 118 Aine 17-Jul-19 17:35
Re: Intellectually...don 't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 110 Archaic 17-Jul-19 18:46
Dangerous Waters 119 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Waters 100 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 12:38
Re: Dangerous Waters 105 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 123 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 12:49
Re: Dangerous Waters 112 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:28
Re: Dangerous Waters 109 WhoWeird 16-Jul-19 14:30
Re: Dangerous Waters 111 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:29
Re: Dangerous Waters 93 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:31
Re: Dangerous Waters 118 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:35
Re: Dangerous Waters 114 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 13:55
Re: Dangerous Waters 117 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 14:22
Re: Dangerous Waters 111 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 16:00
Re: Dangerous Waters 127 Archaic 17-Jul-19 16:08
Re: Dangerous Waters 122 WhoWeird 17-Jul-19 17:31
Spewing out disinformation 114 adequatedane 17-Jul-19 18:40
Re: Spewing out disinformation 139 Aine 17-Jul-19 21:08
Re: Spewing out disinformation 110 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:13
Re: Spewing out disinformation 120 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 01:06
Re: Spewing out disinformation 125 Aine 18-Jul-19 01:18
Re: Spewing out disinformation 113 WhoWeird 18-Jul-19 01:22
Re: Spewing out disinformation 113 adequatedane 18-Jul-19 11:23
Re: Spewing out disinformation 205 muppedo 19-Jul-19 23:30
Re: Spewing out disinformation 138 adequatedane 20-Jul-19 12:32
Re: Spewing out disinformation 192 OCaptain 20-Jul-19 12:37
Showing off that Stupidity Again 132 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:10
Re: Spewing out disinformation 204 Aine 20-Jul-19 15:19
Re: Spewing out disinformation 138 adequatedane 21-Jul-19 13:47
Re: Spewing out disinformation 118 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:23
Re: Dangerous Waters 113 Audrey 17-Jul-19 19:04
Re: Dangerous Waters 126 OCaptain 17-Jul-19 19:45
Re: Dangerous Waters 134 Archaic 18-Jul-19 00:11
Re: Dangerous Watersis 210 OCaptain 18-Jul-19 11:51
Re: Dangerous Watersis 145 Aine 18-Jul-19 12:24
Re: Dangerous Watersis 130 Warwick 19-Jul-19 17:36
Re: Dangerous Watersis 194 Archaic 22-Jul-19 13:28
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 115 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:53
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 109 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:11
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 130 WhoWeird 13-Jul-19 14:07
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 142 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:20
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 138 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 129 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:56
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 123 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:17
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 106 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:12
Papers please 142 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:56
Re: Papers please 109 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:15
Re: Intellectually...don't you want to hear all views before coming to a conclusion? 129 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:19
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 143 Warwick 08-Jul-19 20:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 127 Racho 08-Jul-19 20:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 114 Warwick 09-Jul-19 15:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 142 Racho 09-Jul-19 17:06
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 147 Warwick 09-Jul-19 17:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 123 Racho 09-Jul-19 18:43
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 134 Warwick 09-Jul-19 22:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 138 Audrey 09-Jul-19 23:24
Audrey 162 calisurfer30 09-Jul-19 23:54
Hello there 110 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:07
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 145 WhoWeird 10-Jul-19 00:02
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 124 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:16
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 139 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:44
Why "important?" 131 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 22:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 113 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 22:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:36
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 148 Archaic 12-Jul-19 12:51
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:57
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 133 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:20
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 116 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:09
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 134 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:27
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 110 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 12:45
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 113 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:55
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 108 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 12:44
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 136 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:12
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 149 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 116 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:05
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 113 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 123 Archaic 15-Jul-19 18:49
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 138 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 00:18
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 114 Archaic 16-Jul-19 12:35
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 13:04
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 117 Archaic 16-Jul-19 14:31
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 115 OCaptain 16-Jul-19 15:39
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 129 Warwick 16-Jul-19 16:23
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 114 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:33
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 107 Warwick 17-Jul-19 18:58
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 120 Archaic 17-Jul-19 13:32
Virtue Signal needy 121 calisurfer30 17-Jul-19 22:51
Something we cherish... 149 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:11
Re: Something we cherish... 113 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:14
Re: Something we cherish... 149 Racho 10-Jul-19 23:24
Re: Something we cherish... 109 WhoWeird 11-Jul-19 01:31
Re: Something we cherish... 141 muppedo 11-Jul-19 23:36
Re: Something we cherish... 136 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:58
Re: Something we cherish... 126 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:14
Re: Something we cherish... 135 calisurfer30 12-Jul-19 00:23
Re: Something we cherish... 123 Eddie Larry 12-Jul-19 00:38
Re: Something we cherish... 136 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:05
Re: Something we cherish... 129 Archaic 12-Jul-19 13:18
Re: Something we cherish... 166 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 14:21
Re: Something we cherish... 153 Archaic 13-Jul-19 01:20
Re: Something we cherish... 150 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:19
Re: Something we cherish... 98 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:51
Re: Something we cherish... 128 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:03
Re: Something we cherish... 127 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:11
Re: Something we cherish... 181 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 19:37
Re: Something we cherish... 135 Archaic 15-Jul-19 12:09
Re: Something we cherish... 127 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 12:47
Re: Something we cherish... 134 Archaic 15-Jul-19 22:35
Re: Something we cherish... 113 Aine 14-Jul-19 12:41
Re: Something we cherish... 130 Archaic 14-Jul-19 15:09
Re: Something we cherish... 141 Nolondil 14-Jul-19 18:27
Re: Something we cherish... 104 Aine 14-Jul-19 19:32
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 200 Racho 12-Jul-19 00:26
Re: Something we cherish...some get it so wrong 121 muppedo 12-Jul-19 21:54
Re: Something we cherish... 128 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 12:42
Re: everywhere? Where is Tommy's free speech? 135 OCaptain 10-Jul-19 00:30
Ezra Levant email to me today - copied/pasted here as an example of Canada's exemplary free speech. 138 Racho 09-Jul-19 20:58
Re: Freedom of action. 145 Itatw70s 07-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Freedom of action. 132 Archaic 08-Jul-19 15:46
Re: Freedom of speech!! 145 Aine 07-Jul-19 22:50
Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 144 Racho 08-Jul-19 17:59
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 122 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:08
Re: Tommy Robinson interview this morning on Infowars...a must watch 116 Racho 10-Jul-19 05:12
Re: Freedom of speech!! 133 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:04
Re: Freedom of speech!! 121 WhoWeird 09-Jul-19 16:40
to be precise.. 125 Warwick 09-Jul-19 16:46
Re: to be precise.. 143 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 00:12
Re: to be precise.. 147 Warwick 10-Jul-19 17:16
Flawed 162 Buck 45 10-Jul-19 21:58
Re: Flawed 117 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:41
Deranged or Drunk 199 Barbelo 12-Jul-19 00:34
Thanks for strengthening my case! 191 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 01:32
Re: Thanks for strengthening my case! 114 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:12
Not here to give out fish 119 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:48
Re: Not here to give out fish 103 OCaptain 13-Jul-19 13:25
Don't have to try harder 163 Buck 45 14-Jul-19 04:53
Re: Don't have to try harder 137 OCaptain 14-Jul-19 13:17
So you say 114 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 01:23
Re: So you say 236 OCaptain 15-Jul-19 01:44
Lucky enough 117 Buck 45 15-Jul-19 20:37
Re: Flawed 151 OCaptain 12-Jul-19 13:08
Is not 133 Buck 45 12-Jul-19 21:51
Re: to be precise.. 141 calisurfer30 10-Jul-19 23:08
Re: to be precise.. 162 Warwick 11-Jul-19 15:45
Re: to be precise.. 155 calisurfer30 11-Jul-19 23:13
Re: to be precise.. 179 Itatw70s 13-Jul-19 18:26
Re: to be precise.. 144 Archaic 14-Jul-19 04:53
To Dream the Possible Dream 142 Warwick 14-Jul-19 21:35


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.