History :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For the discussion of general and orthodox history from the advent of writing up to mid 20th Century, i.e. 3,200BC up to World War II. 
Welcome! Log InRegister

I couldn't agree more, Susan. Newton definitely showed signs of what today we would probably call Asperger's syndrome. I don't think he ever had a significant relationship with a partner in his life. Luckily he had the resources to continue is work in isolation, which I don't think ever really bothered him, while the rest of Europe was suffering the black death.
Fortunately also, there were people around him who recognised his mathematical genius and enabled him to be in a position to carry on with his experiments, and be lauded and publicly acknowledged.

Susan

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Great Pyramid mathematical research is not new ! 231 Glass Jigsaw 06-Dec-20 17:05
Re: Great Pyramid mathematical research is not new ! 110 Sirius7237 09-Dec-20 20:51
Re: Great Pyramid mathematical research is not new ! 87 Susan Doris 11-Dec-20 08:23
Re: Great Pyramid mathematical research is not new ! 81 Sirius7237 11-Dec-20 18:08
Re: Great Pyramid mathematical research is not new ! 121 Susan Doris 12-Dec-20 06:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.