Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Pete

Actually.. at this point ... Kalliste1628 has a valid point. When posts no longer seek to convey informaiton but rather become an empty vapid and repetative display serving NO OTHERS beyond the poster himself.. then this becomes as obnoxious as inappropriate personal attacks.

While I support Don's "right" to any epiphany or "awakening' and expressing this, Don has long since ceased to make sence in his posts, is not conveying any further information nor "belief" and is not responding in any meaningful way to others (nuermous others) requests that he explain himself, and elighten them.

While i once might have understood his posts in light of these being an "epiphany" and Don himself being somewhat "speachless" despite his proclivity, these now repeated posts have left the realm of "reasonable" and have left me with a sincere concern for Don's own mental or emotional state at this moment in time. I don't say this to belittle Don in any fashion ..and do say this still realizing that <i>CONCEIVABLY</i> Mr Barone's demeanor on the board now could be stemming from a state of "spiritual overwhelm" given his "realizations", yet I for one am losing faith quickly that this is a realistic explanation.. and a rational one.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Don Barone: 150 Kalliste1628 20-Apr-02 00:35
Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 131 Harry 20-Apr-02 02:32
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 94 Jaimi 20-Apr-02 03:46
here, here - eom 101 Cuan 20-Apr-02 04:37
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 114 Robert Bauval 20-Apr-02 06:22
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 67 Harry 20-Apr-02 07:29
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 131 annika 20-Apr-02 12:52
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 112 Tripp 20-Apr-02 07:20
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 108 Don Barone 20-Apr-02 13:05
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 96 Don Barone 20-Apr-02 13:08
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 82 Sphinx 20-Apr-02 13:53
Re: Therein lies the reason for this board's demise. NT 120 Kees 20-Apr-02 21:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.