Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Much of what I do involves a synthesis of many other people's work -- including the brilliant Velikovsky who is footnoted often in Fingerprints of the Gods and referenced in the Bibliography.

Velikovsky is still the leading figure of 20th century catastrophism, but since his time the content of the debate has inevitably changed. The catastrophic consequences he documented are of incredible value and I draw on them heavily; I don't agree with him about the cause or the date of the cataclysms.

Many authors and themes have inspired and informed the work that I have done (for example John Anthony West, Robert Bauval, Rand and Rose Flem-Ath, Giorgio de Santillana, Hugh Harleston Jr, Peter Tompkins -- and others too numerous to mention). I still believe that my primary role in all of this is as a reporter and synthesiser.

Allbest, Graham

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
To Graham Hancock-Learning curve 523 Brad 17-Nov-00 10:24
RE: To Graham Hancock-Learning curve 374 Graham Hancock 17-Nov-00 11:33
Value-Add to the Service 246 sweetpea 17-Nov-00 14:23
RE: Value-Add to the Service 219 George Coghill 21-Nov-00 07:42
RE: Pole Shift 235 sweetpea 22-Nov-00 23:04
RE: Pole Shift 258 George Coghill 25-Nov-00 23:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.