Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hi Lobo:

Here is the link to <a href="[zueri.ch] other one</a>. I would suggest that you start with "The Holy Place" by Lincoln as this is by far the best book I have read on what the mystery is and how the code was deciphered. (this is extremely important in order to understand the overall mystery !). I always feel that many people comment on this having never read it (The Holy place) and so are really not well informed on where this mystery really leads.

Next on the list should be "Geneisis: The First Book of Revelations" by David Wood since in this book he discovers a Pentagram in this area, since named The Wood Pentagram, which involves a "perfect" Pentagram (all angles being equal) being able to be drawn not contained within a circle. This is extremely important for before this <i><b>MATHEMATICIANS HAD CLAIMED THAT THIS WAS NOT A POSSIBILITY !!!!!!!!</b></i>

I continue to be astounded by the lack of interest shown by many on this groundbreaking and amazing discovery ! He also <i><b> FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOWNS THE PERFECT UNION OF A FIVE SIDED AND SIX SIDED FIGURE</b></i>. This again had never been accomplished before, not even by the Ancient Greeks !!!!!!!!!! ( OR IF IT HAD IT HAD REMAINED IN THE MYSTERY SCHOOL AND NEVER BECAME COMMON KNOWLEDGE)

When one considers that he discovered this using many ancient monuments and sites it begs the questions ... did early inhabitants of this region know all of this and if they did how ?

There is a great deal more to this puzzle than simply a buried treasure and when one fully comprehends the enormity of what David Wood has discovered it is truly humbling ! Enjoy the search !!!!!!

Cheers
Don Barone

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
DonB - Rennes de C. Mystery Paintings 163 ananda 29-Mar-02 01:16
Hi ananda: I have seen that site :o) 94 Don Barone 29-Mar-02 02:00
PS: Here is the ad free site ! :o) 106 Don Barone 29-Mar-02 02:09
Re: Could it be........? 91 Margaret 31-Mar-02 00:05
I could only find that image on 1 site besides yours.... 108 Sherman Peabody 29-Mar-02 06:01
Please clue in the clueless 92 ananda 29-Mar-02 02:49
Hi ananda ... 97 Don Barone 29-Mar-02 03:37
Re: DonB - Rennes de C. Mystery Paintings 99 Adrian Straights 29-Mar-02 22:21
Re: DonB - Rennes de C. Mystery Paintings 97 lobo-hotei 29-Mar-02 22:57
Hi Lobo: 169 Don Barone 31-Mar-02 00:44
DonB - Celestine V... 121 Sherman Peabody 31-Mar-02 02:44
Re: Hi Lobo: 135 lobo-hotei 31-Mar-02 04:30
Re: Hi Lobo: 110 Don Barone 31-Mar-02 15:51
That's the one ! :o) 98 Don Barone 31-Mar-02 00:38
Re: DonB - Rennes de C. Mystery Paintings 105 Ima_Sociologist 01-Apr-02 04:05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.